Here are the facts that were never shown to the world via Western corporate media.
At the same time, in their (Western-Zionist) covert agenda, they (NATO and allies)pumped in money, cash, weapons and advice to the "insurgents" of Libya, to get rid of the leader, Gaddafi, who has been recalcitrant and determined to ensure foreigners stay out of Libyan Land and stay out of Libyan OIL and riches.
NATO and allies gladly want to see Muslims in Libya fight each other, and kill each other. This is the only way to access oil-rich Libya.
Gullible Libyans (NTC) fell for it.
Look at Iraq post-Saddam, greedy Western, pro-Zionist corporate giants will dominate the economic landscpae and will leave the locals high and dry, with high cost of living, crazy inflation rates, costly petrol, lack of basic fcilities.
The price of toppling leaders who have tried so hard to sustain the welfare of the general public as a whole, in a multiethnic or multi-tribal society.
Was Ghadaffi was a really bad leader as pictured by the West? Let us evaluate Ghadaffi's 'cruelty' as follows:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given
to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents
would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi's father has
died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000 ) by the government
to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25%
of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career,they would receive farming land,a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms– all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya,
the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US
$2, 300/month accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world's largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Is this guy really that bad?
The WEST says yes. Because he protects Libya from them. Bad bad Gaddafi
MAY ALLAH BLESS THE SOUL OF LEADERS WHO SERVE THEIR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN WELL.
(from the blog of cucu tok selampit)