Sunday, November 29, 2009
Here's one of a few articles I've been reading, and love to share with you. There's no copyright on my writings, so be free to forward it to anyone, whether they are in Venice, Geneva, Baghdad or Kandahar.
I spread my knowledge..for free..to get as much truth to people around the world. Hope God will reward me in other ways.
In globalresearch.cc written on 27th Oct. 2009, Tom Burghadt wrote:
"..The online privacy advocates, Quintessenz, published a series of leaked documents in 2008 that described the network monitoring and data mining suites designed by Nokia Siemens, Ericsson and Verint.
The Nokia Siemens Intelligence Platform dubbed "intelligence in a box," integrate tasks generally done by separate security teams and pools the data from sources such as telephone or mobile calls, email and internet activity, bank transactions, insurance records and the like. Call it data mining on steroids.
Wired revealed in April that the FBI is routinely monitoring cell phone calls and internet activity during criminal and counterterrorism investigations. The publication posted a series of internal documents that described the Wi-Fi and computer hacking capabilities of the Bureau's Cryptographic and Electronic Analysis Unit (CEAU).
New Scientist reported back in 2006 that the National Security Agency "is funding research into the mass harvesting of the information that people post about themselves on social networks."
CIA Gets In on the Fun!
Not to be outdone, the CIA has entered the lucrative market of social networking surveillance in a big way.
In an exclusive published by Wired, we learn that the CIA's investment arm, In-Q-Tel, "want to read your blog posts, keep track of your Twitter updates--even check out your book reviews on Amazon."
Investigative journalist Noah Shachtman reveals that In-Q-Tel "is putting cash into Visible Technologies, a software firm that specializes in monitoring social media.
It's part of a larger movement within the spy services to get better at using "open source intelligence"--information that's publicly available, but often hidden in the flood of TV shows, newspaper articles, blog posts, online videos and radio reports generated every day."
Visible crawls over half a million web 2.0 sites a day, scraping more than a million posts and conversations taking place on blogs, online forums, Flickr, YouTube, Twitter and Amazon. (It doesn't touch closed social networks, like Facebook, at the moment.) Customers get customized, real-time feeds of what's being said on these sites, based on a series of keywords. (Noah Shachtman, Exclusive: U.S. Spies Buy Stake in Firm that Monitors Blogs, Tweets," Wired, October 19, 2009)
In 2008 Wired reports, Visible "teamed-up" with the Washington, DC-based consulting firm "Concepts & Strategies, which has handled media monitoring and translation services for U.S. Strategic Command and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, among others.
"According to a blurb on the firm's web site they are in hot-pursuit of "social media engagement specialists" with Defense Department experience and "a high proficiency in Arabic, Farsi, French, Urdu or Russian."
In 2007, the Center's director, Doug Naquin, "told an audience of intelligence professionals" that "'we're looking now at YouTube, which carries some unique and honest-to-goodness intelligence.... We have groups looking at what they call 'citizens media': people taking pictures with their cell phones and posting them on the internet. Then there's social media, phenomena like MySpace and blogs'."
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Excerpt from an article by Richard C. Cook in globalresearch.cc, in which he describes the monopoly of banking elitists in USA and their manipulation of US economy, and a few solutions proposed by the writer to reduce such monopoly.
1. "By the mid-1970s, the U.S. had been taken over by a behind the scenes coup-d’etat that included events in 1963 when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by a conspiracy that could only have been instigated by the highest levels of world financial control.
2. In the election of 1976, David Rockefeller succeeded in placing fellow Trilateral Commission member Jimmy Carter in the White House, but Carter upset the banking community, thoroughly Zionist in orientation, by working toward peace in the Middle East and elsewhere.
3. I was working in the Carter White House in 1979-80. Unbeknownst to the president, Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, another Rockefeller protégé, suddenly raised interest rates to fight the inflation the bankers had caused by the OPEC oil price deals, and plunged the nation into recession. Carter was made to look weak and uninformed and was defeated in the election of 1980 by Republican candidate Ronald Reagan.
4. It was through the “Reagan Revolution” that the regulatory controls over the banking industry were lifted, mainly in allowing the banks to use their fractional reserve privileges in making mortgage loans.
5. Volcker’s recession shattered American manufacturing and hastened the flight of jobs abroad.
6. Under the “Reagan Doctrine,” the U.S. military embarked on an unprecedented mission of world conquest by attacking one small nation at a time, starting with Nicaragua.
7. Global capitalism was also on the march, with the U.S. armed forces its own private police force. With the invasion of Iraq under George H.W. Bush in 1991, mainland Asia was revealed as the principle target.
8.The economy was floated by productivity gains through computer automation and a huge sell-off of assets through the merger-acquisition bubble of the late 1980s which ended in a recession.
9. By the time George W. Bush was inaugurated president in January 2001, the U.S. was facing a disaster. $4 trillion in wealth had vanished when the dot.com bubble collapsed. NAFTA caused even more American manufacturing jobs to disappear abroad.
10. The Neocons who were moving into key jobs in the Pentagon knew they would soon have new wars to fight in the Middle East, with invasion plans for Afghanistan and Iraq ready to be pulled off the shelf.
11. But the U.S. had no economic engine available to generate the tax revenues Bush would need for the planned wars. At this moment Chairman Alan Greenspan of the Federal Reserve stepped in. Over a two year period from 2001-2003 the Fed lowered interest rates by over 500 basis points.
12. Meanwhile, the federal government removed all regulatory controls on mortgage lending, and the housing bubble was on. $4 trillion in new home loans were pumped into the economy, much of it through subprime loans borrowers could not afford.
13.The industries in the U.S. that are holding up are the military, including arms exports, universities that are attracting large numbers of students from abroad, especially China, and health care, especially for the aging baby boomer population. But the war industry produces nothing with a long-term economic benefit, and health care exists mainly to treat sick people, not produce anything new.
14. The Obama administration has no plans to deal with any of this. They have projected a budget for 15 years hence that shows the budget deficit decreasing and tax revenues going way up, but it is all lies. They have no roadmap for getting us there and no plans for following the roadmap if it portrayed a realistic goal.
15. And yet the U.S. military is still trying to conquer Asia.
16. The U.S. has, for half-a-century, been marching to the tune played by the international financial elite, and this fact did not change with the election of 2008. The financiers have put the people of this nation $57 trillion in debt, according to the latest reports, counting debt at the federal, state, business, and household levels. Interest alone on this debt is over $3 trillion of a GDP of $14 trillion. Failure of our political leadership to deal with this tragedy over the past three decades is nothing less than treason.
17. In mulling over this question, it would be wise to recognize that the dominance of the financial elite has largely been exercised through their control of the international monetary system based on bank lending and government debt. Therefore it’s through the monetary system that change can and must be made.
18. Rather the key is monetary reform, whether at the local or national levels. People have lost control of their ability to earn a living. But change could be accomplished through sovereign control by people and nations of the monetary means of exchange.
19. Another method increasingly being used within the U.S. today is local and regional credit clearing exchanges and the use of local currencies or “scrip.” Use of such currencies could be enhanced by legislation at the state and federal levels allowing these currencies to be used for payment of taxes and government fees as well as payment of mortgages and other forms of bank debt. The credit clearing exchanges could be organized as private non-profit regional currency co-operatives similar to credit unions..."
author: Richard C. Cook is a former federal analyst
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
2. In the 1980s and '90s, it was the systematic killing of key figures in Saddam's weapons programmes--at least three high-level scientists--and the bombing of Europian companies supplying components for the Iraqi dictator's secret programme to manufacture nuclear bombs. The cores for two French-built reactors bound for Iraq were blown up in a warehouse outside Toulon, France, on 5 April 1979 in Operation.
3."With cooperation from the United States, Israeli covert operations have focused both on eliminating key assets involved in the nuclear programme and the sabotaging of the Iranian nuclear supply chain," said Reva Bhalla, director of analysis with Strategic Forecasting (Stratfor), a Texas-based private intelligence company with close links to the US security establishment.
4. Israel has reportedly set up dummy companies to infiltrate Iran's extensive procurement network that seeks to circumvent United Nations sanctions.
5. The Israelis and Americans have both carried out industrial sabotage against Iran.
6. Iran has been sold components with flaws that are difficult to spot, while technical documents have been subtly doctored to make them useless. US sources reported one incident in which sabotaged electrical equipment purchased in Europe exploded at the uranium enrichment centre at Natanz in April 2006, destroying 50 centrifuges, machinery essential to the enrichment process.
7. "Industrial sabotage is a way to stop the programme, without military action, with out fingerprints on the operation, and really, it's ideal, if it works," Mark Fitzgerald, former US deputy assistant secretary of state for non-proliferation and now with the International Institute for Strategic StudiesInternational Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) is a British research institute (or think tank) in the area of int 8.Stratfor's Bhalla concurs that Iranian nuclear scientists are key targets of the Israeli operations and have been the target of intimidation campaigns to prevent Iran acquiring nuclear weapons. There was "strong intelligence", she said, that one of Iran's leading nuclear physicists, Ardeshir Hassanpour, was killed by the Mossad in January 2007.*from <http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Iran-Israel covert war: the Mossad is said to wage a clandestine...-a0203482099>.
9. Another modus operandi of the Mossad is making their spies pose as high-profile bloggers and journalists who then go on intelligence gathering missions and report back to home base using publicly visible television broadcasts. ( www.jewlicious.com/.../the-very-latest-state-of-the-art-mossad-spying-
10. In Nov.2008,
The network was tasked with gathering information for Israel about Iran's nuclear facilities and the IRGC, as well as Iranian military and political figures
Ali Ashtari, who was arrested by security forces, admitted that Mossad had instructed him to sell bugged Internet cables and satellite phones to target Iranian officials in an attempt to monitor their communications.
At the end of the day, Gold is still the stable currency and this precious metal as currency of exchange has been consistently mentioned in the Islamic teaching through the centuries.
1. "I was recently thinking about what has transpired in this country in the past decade: first the equity bubble, then the real estate/credit bubble and the steady debasement of the dollar (where a trickle of trouble threatens to turn into a flood).
7. Let's face it. Dollars -- the things we call money -- are simply pieces of green paper. They are just a state of mind. They have no intrinsic value and are just wampum. Thus, they're not worth anything. Furthermore, all paper currencies historically have lost all of their value.
2. I have been struck by how few people seem to understand how all these events are related -- in that, at the root, they each have the irresponsible printing of money as the cause.
3. Each problem led to the next, and one year ago the financial system was bailed out at the risk of the country ultimately enduring a funding crisis.
4. One fact that strikes me is how few people seem to have been able to protect themselves from the first two (even though they were so obvious) and how so few will be able to save themselves from this third, huge problem.
5. In my own little world, I wrote until I was blue in the face about the risks inherent to each of those bubbles -- and others did, too -- but still only a small subset of folks avoided calamity.
6. Similarly, I have droned on forever about the weakness in the dollar and the necessity for folks to protect themselves via precious metals or some other idea.
8. On the other hand, gold -- which has been in an eight-year bull market but still receives far more derision than praise -- has been money for literally thousands of years.
9. In fact, the green paper has lost 97% of its value compared with gold since President Richard Nixon closed "the gold window" in 1971. (He ended the promise that dollars could be exchanged for gold.) Yet people seem to be more terrified of owning gold than dollars.
10. For the past month or so, as gold has traded around $1,000 an ounce, I have seen no euphoria..
11. Federal Reserve money printing in the past year -- to create its own bailout from the problems it created, and to finance other government bailouts -- is the functional equivalent of the government saying that you can take the Monopoly game out of the closet, grab all the colored pieces of paper, put three or four zeros on the end of each bill, and then go out and spend it.
12. However, the way this game has been played, some folks got multiple sets of Monopoly money, some financial institutions got thousands of them and yet a lot of individuals got no Monopoly money. But the outcome is still the same: The value of the money in circulation has to be worth less once this turbocharged Monopoly money is introduced into the system. That means inflation.
13. The likely outcome as we proceed down the road is liable to be more and more fear about what a dollar is actually worth (i.e., nothing).
14. Hedge fund manager John Paulson (speaking at the recent Grant's Interest Rate Observer conference in New York) succinctly summed up his views about how to protect himself:
"What I'm looking at is not where gold is going to be tomorrow, one week from now, one month from now, three months from now. What I'm looking at is where is gold going to be vis-à-vis the dollar one year from now, three years from now, five years from now. And I think, with a high probability at each of those points, gold will be higher than it is relative to the dollar today. That probability increases the further out you go. So when I look at what the risk is, the risk to me is far more staying in dollars than it is in gold at this point." //
( http://futurefastforward.com/component/content/article/2672 )
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The liberalist agenda of Sisters-In-Islam (SIS), has, of late, been noted by many organisations in Malaysia.
Note a forum (in April 2005) - part of Zainah Anwar's paper (entitled "Enforcing Public morality") below- being organised by Friederich Naumann Foundation (FNF). More about FNF in the last section of this blog.
SIS was listed as SIS Forum (Malaysia) Berhad in SSM but not registered in ROS.
| This paper was presented by Zainah Anwar, Executive Director of SIS|
at the Public Forum organised by Liberal Forum Malaysia and Friederich Naumann Foundation, Kuala Lumpur, 27 April 2005.
(part of paper)
2. If there is no public consensus, public morality laws become unenforceable. Look at Iran after 25 years of Islamic rule. Look at Afghanistan under Taliban rule. In spite of the moral policing in the streets, in the offices, in the neighbourhoods, on the university campuses, the moral laws imposed by the state have failed to bring about a more pious, moral and obedient ummah. At best, the laws can command outward conformity to moral rules; but in the end they hinder the very moral education they were designed to assist.
3. Women were forced to wear the hijab, without fully understanding or imbibing the reasons for it. The streets of Tehran today are filled with young women displaying far more hair than hijab because 25 years of compulsory hijab law have only brought about defiance, not compliance. The question this raises is: would it have been more effective to educate young people to be able to freely choose to do the morally right thing for the right reason, and not because of the fear of the coercive power of the state.
4. To this day, the record of enforcement raises doubt as to whether such a ( Syariah) law can indeed ensure that Muslims lead a life according to the teachings of their religion.
5."Can we not be a good Muslim without Big Brother watching over our shoulder with every step we take, ready to send us to jail, fine us or whip us should we transgress?"
6.What are the implications to democratic governance, to multi-racial Malaysia, if only a small group of people, the ulama, as traditionally believed, have the right to interpret the Qur'an...."
(from website of SISTERS-IN-ISLAM; http://www.sistersinislam.org.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=515&Itemid=209).
An Interview with the International Herald Tribune, 2006 with Zainah Anwar:
‘‘With the acid touch that has made her an accomplished campaigner, Zainah Anwar calls the officials in the government religious departments ‘those Taliban-minded bureaucrats.’’
( http://www.firdaus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=423 )
FRIEDERICH NAUMANN FOUNDATION (FNF) : What is it?
The Foundation follows the ideals of the protestant theologian, Friedrich Naumann. At the beginning of the last century, Naumann was a leading German liberal thinker and politician. In this regard, the Foundation is an agent of organized liberalism. It promotes this through civic education, international political dialogues, and political counselling. The Foundation has numerous offices in Europe, Africa, America and Asia.
FNF works with the American Jewish Committee in organizing events and hosting each others' researchers/operatives.
FNF has maintained good relations with ex-DPM Anwar Ibrahim despite the latter having been sacked from the government for sexual misconduct and corruption. The agenda is obvious: promote Liberal Islam through Anwar, and confuse the Muslim masses throughout Asia and Middle East. His roadshow talks through these regions are well known.
These extensive evil webs stretch out to many nations, via "workshops, forum, lectures, seminars" conducted by various foreign agencies interconnected with one another ( NED, FNF, IRI, NDI, CFR, AIPAC, AJC to name a few) and have ONE aim: anti-Islam and anti-Christ, to weaken the fundamentals and faith of the followers of both religions; and ensuring the survival and expansion of Zionist-Israel.
Monday, October 12, 2009
(Beberapa informasi berikut diambil dari artikel Saudara Faisal Tehrani )
2. Penubuhan NED sejak 1980 adalah untuk “membantu usaha demokrasi di negara yang dipercayai dapat memberi manfaat kepada Amerika Syarikat,
3. NED menyalurkan dana secara terus atau melalui badan lain terutama Institut Demokratik Nasional (National Democratic Institute, NDI) dan Institut Republikan Antarabangsa (International Republican Institute, IRI), yang aktif di banyak negara termasuk Malaysia.
4. NED melakukan kerja batu api dengan memprovokasi aktiviti kepembangkangan. Apabila pembangkang menjadi kuat dan provokatif, pihak kerajaan akan mengambil tindakan keras terhadap pembangkang dan ini akan membolehkan kepercayaan sebahagian besar rakyat terhadap kerajaan yang telah dipilih menerusi cara demokrasi tergugat .
5. Media Barat akan membantu usaha ini (menjatuhkan parti yang memerintah) dengan meuar-uarkan analisis, pungutan suara rawak, dan pelbagai berita bahawa parti-parti pembangkang akan menumpaskan parti kerajaan dan apabila pembangkang gagal dalam pilihan raya tersebut, parti-parti yang didanai NED telah turun ke jalan raya untuk melakukan protes.
6. Kaedah lain menggugat keamanan negara ialah menyatukan beberapa parti pembangkang berlainan ideologi di bawah satu payung. Gabungan pembangkang ini akan didanai menerusi seorang tokoh yang dikenal pasti dengan harapan dapat menjatuhkan kerajaan yang sedia ada.
7. “Media training workshop” (untuk pemimpin/ tokoh/ parti pembangkang/ NGO/ media, kononnya untuk melatih peserta mewakili masyarakat dalam bidang komunikasi awam.
8.. NED memberi dana yang amat besar kepada persatuan dan badan-badan se sebuah negara, melalui organisasi-organisasi atau sesi latihan di bawah naungannya, untuk mencapai matlamat globalnya. Contohnya,
i. Yayasan Abdorrahman Boroumand, ABF, (Iran)
ii.Majlis Iran Amerika Nasional (NIAC),(Iran)
iii. BERSIH (Malaysia) ; http://www.ndi.org/malaysia?page=0,1#Funding.)
iv. Bengkel dan workshop parti-parti politik Malaysia, di kendalikan oleh NDI. http://www.iri.org/asia/malaysia/2006-08-06-Malaysia.asp.
iv. Merdeka Centre (Malaysia); Dana IRI. ( http://www.merdeka.org/pages/08_links.html.)
v. Malaysiakini (Malaysian portal media); (http://cima.ned.org/868/malysia-event.html)
Artikel sepenuhnya (http://tehranifaisal.blogspot.com/2009/07/artikel-penuh-ned-dan-campurtangan.html ).
2. Not Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, China nor Russia.
3. The following information is taken from Prof. Chossudovsky's article in an online journal, globalresearch.ca
i. "We are (at) the crossroads of the most serious crisis in modern history. The US in partnership with NATO and Israel has launched a global military adventure which, in a very real sense, threatens the future of humanity.
ii. Granting the Nobel Peace Prize to Barack Obama provides legitimacy to the illegal practices of war, to the military occupation of foreign lands, to the relentless killings of civilians in the name of "democracy".
iiii. Both the Obama administration and NATO are directly threatening Russia, China and Iran. The US under Obama is developing "a First Strike Global Missile Shield System".
iv. The granting of the Nobel "peace prize" to president Barack Obama has become an integral part of the Pentagon's propaganda machine.
v. It provides a human face to the invaders, it upholds the demonization of those who oppose US military intervention.
vi. The decision to grant Obama the Nobel Peace Prize was no doubt carefully negotiated with the Norwegian Committee at the highest levels of the US government. It has far reaching implications.
vii. It unequivocally upholds the US led war as a "Just Cause". It erases the war crimes committed both by the Bush and Obama administrations.
War Propaganda: Jus ad Bellum
viii. The "Just war" theory serves to camouflage the nature of US foreign policy, while providing a human face to the invaders.
ix. In both its classical and contemporary versions, the Just war theory upholds war as a "humanitarian operation". It calls for military intervention on ethical and moral grounds against "insurgents", "terrorists", "failed" or "rogue states".
x. The Just War has been heralded by the Nobel Committee as an instrument of Peace. Obama personifies the "Just War".
xi. Taught in US military academies, a modern-day version of the "Just War" theory has been embodied into US military doctrine. The "war on terrorism" and the notion of "preemption" are predicated on the right to "self defense." They define "when it is permissible to wage war": jus ad bellum. "
Author: Prof. Michel Chossudovsky
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
"Why are we ready to gamble Petronas in his hand?
Petronas is a major asset of the nation and manges the nation's oil reserve and foreign exploration. It has a wealth of human resources and experience within its fold. It has its own succssion plan and there should not be any queue jumping from outside the organisation.
The problem with the worldview of people like Omar Ong is their tendency to be fascinated with what's fashionable of the day and not ready to defy convention and norms.
When Petronas was established by Tengku Tan Sri Razaleigh Hamzah, Malaysia defied the norms set by the Seven Sisters Oil Companies of the world.
The country resisted the pressure to follow the rules and terms laid down by the major oil companies and its backing superpower. That brevity and strong sense of patriotism had enabled Malaysia to have "real ownership" of its oil wealth and the money plowed back to develop the nation.
Otherwise, Petronas would be in the boondogs like Indonesia's Pertamina today.
Placing personalities like Omar Ong, with linked and association with Khairy, Tingkat 4 and their network of corporate freeloaders pervading every Government linked Companies in the country, is that they are DEVOID of any sense of patiotism and over awed with the western corporate thinking without pondering a glimpse of the bigger national agenda.."
Opinion of concern was also expressed by 'the unspinners,'
"Kami percaya Omar Ong amat cekap bercakap, berhujah dan tidak kurang mengampu orang besar-besar. Maka dia mudah dikagumi. Orang yang hebat depan orang besar tapi depan orang biasa sombong dan bisa dalam kata-kata adalah orang yang bermuka-muka dan tidak ikhlas. Seringkali orang sedemikian adalah bahaya kerana ada agenda sendiri.
Apakah karakter sebenar Omar? Maka perlulah dia diselidiki halus-halus latarbelakangnya dan tidak diambil enteng. Tanya pada kawannya dan juga musuhnya. Tanya pada rakan bekerja, biznes dan pesaingnya. Tanya pada rakan sesekolah, seUniversiti, kaum keluarga dan terutama rangkaian sahabat peribadi Omar. Baru boleh Dato Seri benar-benar tahu siapa Omar sebenarnya.
( http://theunspinners.blogspot.com/2009/09/statement-pendirian-ikhlas-unspinners.html )
1. PETRONAS- initiated and brought to its current glory through sheer dedication, loyalty and selflessness by Malay-Muslim teams in the past 2 decades, has done Malaysia proud, and we now stand tall in the eyes of the world. Syabas.
2. Dato' Seri Najib, please get a more experienced and patriotic Malaysian who will not idolise the Western culture. Listen to us.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Di sini saya petik dari ulasan Ustaz Zaharuddin di zaharuddin.net mengenai 'specialnya ' Lailatul Qadr di bulan Ramadhan yang mulia ini.
1. "Semenjak dua menjak ini soalan-soalan agama yang sampai kepada saya menunjukkan minat orang kepada ilmu Islam secara agak luar biasa..". "Tidak terkecuali juga, soalan-soalan yang menggambarkan agak keringnya umat Islam kini dari ilmu Islam....Saya tiada masalah dengan soalan sebegini, cuma adakalanya merasa sayu dengan pengetahuan si penanya.
Jangan bimbang saya tidak kenal anda, tidak perlu merasa malu.
Lebih penting adalah kesungguhan dan minat yang masih berbaki untuk pelajari, ia jauh lebih baik dari menjadi orang yang langsung tidak mengendahkan keredhaan dan ketetapan hukum yang ditentukan Islam. Tahniah. "
2. SUJUD & DOA: Apa yang ada adalah sabda baginda Nabi s.a.w ketika menyebut :
وَأَمَّا السُّجُودُ فَاجْتَهِدُوا في الدُّعَاءِ فَقَمِنٌ أَنْ يُسْتَجَابَ لَكُمْ
Ertinya : Dan adapun sujud, maka berusahalah memperbanyakkan doa kerana ia amat hampir dan boleh mendapat kemustajaban bagimu" ( Riwayat Muslim, 1/348 ) .
3. Kehebatan Lailatul Qadr:
3.1 Firman Allah s.w.t :-
فِيهَا يُفْرَقُ كُلُّ أَمْرٍ حَكِيمٍ أَمْرًا مِّنْ عِندِنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا مُرْسِلِينَ
Ertinya : Pada malam itu dijelaskan segala urusan yang penuh hikmah, urusan yang besar dari sisi Kami. Sesungguhnya Kami adalah Yang mengutus rasul-rasul ( Ad-Dukhan : 4-5)
3.2 Pada malam itu, turunnya para Malaikat dan Ruh (Jibrail as).
Hal ini disebutkan di dalam al-Quran dari surah al-Qadr.
Manakala, dalam sebuah hadith disebutkan bahawa pada malam tersebut, malaikat akan turun dan berjalan kepada seluruh individu yang sedang beribadat secara berdiri, duduk, bersolat, berzikir, serta memberi salam kepada mereka dan mengaminkan doa mereka maka Allah akan mengampunkan mereka kecuali empat kumpulan :
-penderhaka ibu bapa,
- pemutus siltarurrahmi dan
-individu yang sedang bermusuhan.
3.3 Diampunkan dosa terdahulu bagi sesiapa yang menghidupkannya dengan iman, ikhlas dan mengharap redha Allah;
Ia berdasarkan hadith sohih riwayat al-Bukhari dan Muslim. (Fath al-Bari, 4/251) .
4. Hidup kita adalah pendek, panjangkan ia dengan amal jariah dan amalan soleh melebihi seribu bulan.
zaharuddin a.rahman (11-9-2009)
Friday, September 4, 2009
Understanding Zionism, a key factor in the New World Order Elite Power Network.
1. Adrian Salbuchi, a writer and International Analyst, described succinctly the ideology of Zionism and the need to differentiate 4 key categories, to understand the New World Order (NWO) and the elite power network.
a. ‘Jewish people’ comprise about 16 million, ie only 0.2% of the total world population
b. ‘Jewish religion’ is the Jewish faith; the followers are disinclined to convert people to their religion.
c. ‘Zionism’ is a nationalistic ethnic ideology, founded by Theodore Hertzl.
d. The ‘state of Israel’ was superimposed on the people of Palestine. It claimed “independence” in 1948 ..from whom?
Zionism operates through a network of very powerful, close-knit bodies; and interacts with the Global Power Elite organizations, which include Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Commission, Council of Foreign Relations (CFR), to name a few. A book “The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy” describes the excessive power of Israel, placing the interest of Israel over and above the interest of the American people.
Not all Jews are Zionists. Not all Zionists are Jews.
Examples of non-Jew Zionists are the The Bushes, Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, the Clintons, Blair and Gordon.
Words are powerful. A few words are misused. Example: “holocaust”; “anti-semitism”.
Semites are Arabs and Sephardic Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are NOT semitic. They descend from the Central Asian Khazars (of Caucasian, even “Aryan’ stock) who converted en mass to Judaism in 740 A.D. The only REAL anti-semitism is that perpetrated by Ashkenazi, non-semitic armed forces of Israel against civilian Palestinians and Lebanese. The word “anti-semitic” is being deliberately but wrongly used to label those who criticize Zionism and Israel.
3. The Holocaust
There is no denying persecution of European Jews between 1933-1945,but whether “6 million Jews” were annihilated, is another question. ‘Jewish suffering’ was exaggerated and exploited to rally for political motivation linked to the establishment of Israel. Those who raised the question of the 6-million figure were immediately branded as “anti-semite” or “revisionist”, yet the question of the true figures was never addressed.
If Europeans persecuted European Jews, why was territorial compensation exacted from Palestinians who had nothing to do with the Nazis? Why shouldn’t the Europeans or the Germans themselves give up part of their land for the persecuted Jews? Re-settle the Israelis in Europe then.
Why was the persecution of Jews put in a class of its own, differentiating it from other horrible genocides of the 20th and 21st Centuries? Why was this (event) given a name ”Holocaust” whilst others are not?
Why is Open Debate (about the Holocaust) so much feared?
Why is anyone voicing a different opinion, inevitably get insulted, ridiculed and disqualified?
The “holocaust” is touted, not as a subject of historical research, but as a dogma. “The Holocaust” is a ‘guilt-generating’ machine that basically benefits the 0.2 % of the world population. All genuine criticism of Zionism is automatically branded as “anti-semitism” or “discrimination”.
In his 3rd part of his presentation, A. Salbuchi, like most of us, pleads to peace-loving good citizen Jews that they not allow Zionist elites to commit unspeakable crimes in their names.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy43zYo33Dg Part 1/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY6mq8rAqAQ&feature=related Part 2/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQNpl68RiM&NR=1 Part 3 /3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhxgZTKYx3o&feature=related (One World government)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
1. Until 1965, Singapore was part of Malaysia. Singapore declared its independence on August 9, 1965.
2. Impressed by the Israeli defence system when visiting Israel in 1959, Singapore’s 1st Minister of Defence, Goh Keng Swee (GKS) later invited Mordecai Kidron, Israeli Ambassador to Thailand, over to Singapore to help set up its army. By end- 1965, Israeli teams from Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) began arriving to help Singapore build its army, Singapore Armed Forces Training Institute (SAFTI) and the Defence Ministry.
3. GKS had to be mindful of the sensitivities of neighbouring Malaysia and Indonesia, with predominantly Muslim populations. Hence utmost secrecy surrounded the presence and activities of the Israelis, who had specially asked to be referred to as 'Mexicans' to avoid having their cover blown. Israel imposed a total blackout on the story and the secret was preserved. Until the other side could no longer contain itself.
4. In his book, "From Third World to First: The Singapore Story 1965-2000," published in 2000, Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's first prime minister, disclosed the secret that had been kept for almost 40 years: It was the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) that established the Singaporean army.
5. Singapore's army is today considered the strongest and most advanced of the military forces in Southeast Asia. The alliance between the Israeli and Singaporean defense establishments intensified and expanded. Along with the two tracks of compulsory service and career army, Singapore also adopted the IDF's model of reserve service.
6. In January 1968, Singapore decided to create an armored corps. In great secrecy, an agreement was signed for the purchase of 72 AMX-13 light tanks from IDF surplus. It was a bold decision: Malaysia, the country's large neighbor, didn't have tanks. On Independence Day, August 9, 1969, a major surprise awaited the invited guests, including the defense minister of Malaysia: 30 tanks rolled past the reviewing stand.
7. In a book entitled “The Israeli Connection: Whom Israel arms and why”, Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi (1988, pg26) wrote, “According to the CIA (1979), Singapore is the location of the main Mossad station in Asia. General Efrain Poran, a former military adviser to (Israeli) PM Begin, served a s Defense adviser to the Singapore Government (Kartin, 1984). In 1969, 45 Israeli advisers were on active duty in Singapore.”
8. Israel Shamir wrote, “Singapore has some similarities to the Jewish state: authoritarian rule, vast employment of foreign guest workers, aggressive stance towards their integrated neighbours. A great friend of Israel and the Far East base of Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, Singapore is an important link in the global system of currency trading, an integral part of the New World Order, a supporter of the US and Australia. ”. “By taking a leaf from Israel's book, Singapore declared its 'right' to wage war on Malaysia if the country hikes the price of the water it sells to the island.”.
9. He added,”Singapore poisons the minds of the Malaysian Chinese and encourages their immigration to the island. It is a very unnecessary thing, for the Malaysian Chinese community is well integrated in their country.”
10. I came across an interesting write-up (June 2009) by Matthias Chang in his website futurefastworward, who couldn’t have summed it better: “…the Chinese saw through his (Lee Kuan Yew) devious schemes and rejected emphatically PAP’s politics. Lee Kuan Yew thought he could out-maneuver Tunku and become the Prime Minister of Malaysia. But Tunku beat him at his own game and he was expelled from Malaysia. Considering himself to be intellectually superior to Tunku, he could not accept that he was defeated so resoundingly by Tunku. He was devastated. When he announced that Singapore would be separated from Malaysia, he broke down uncontrollably. This was only to be expected as his dreams of being the Overlord of Malaysia, comprising of Peninsula Malaya, Sarawak and Sabah was shattered and he has to be content with being a bully of a city state! Given such a traumatic experience, and possessing a vindictive disposition, it is a given that Lee Kuan Yew would harbour a secret agenda against Malaysia. And over the years, he has sowed and continues to sow discord among the races in Malaysia.”
11. Matthias Chang continued,” It was reported that one of the reasons for his recent visit to Malaysia is to find out how the Chinese are faring in Malaysia. What arrogance.” “Why is there a need for such an elaborate programme – meetings with the prime minister, the deputy prime minister, an audience with the Agong, the Sultan of Perak and more meetings with other political leaders?” “No country is perfect and devoid of problems. We had our fair share, but we are better off without Lee Kuan Yew. “ Well put, Chang!
12. Chang again warns “Malaysians must be vigilant. Lee Kuan Yew cannot be trusted and while Singapore is our neighbour and a member of ASEAN, we must never forget that Singapore has never ceased to dictate terms to Malaysia whenever she perceives Malaysia as being weak. Do not forget the 1997 financial crisis and how Singapore treated us when we were in need.Today, Singapore is reeling under the weight of the global financial tsunami, but Lee Kuan Yew is behaving as if Singapore has a bottomless vault of financial goodies, ever ready to invest in Malaysia as a favour. We don’t need Singapore’s money! Malaysia doesn’t need any favours from Singapore! And Malaysians have no need for a Lee Kuan Yew telling us how to develop our country!”.
13. Last but not least, let me share with you a thought from someone in a website posted in 2008. He wrote, ”Orang Melayu di Malaysia tidak sedar, Singapura adalah diam berisi. Singapura dijaga oleh Amerika dan Israel. Semua komponen tentera Singapura dibeli dan diselenggara sama ada oleh Amerika atau Israel. Mossad sendiri berpangkalan di Singapura. Maka tidaklah hairan Malaysia Today server dia dah relocated di Singapore-based.( Al-Azharri Siddiq/popcorn-km.blogspot).
14. (Constructive) Comments and more facts to share with, anyone?
6. Book. The Israeli Connection:Whom Israel arms and why. Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi. 1988. Page 26. ISBN 1-85043-069-1.
Salam semua & Selamat Berpuasa. Ahlan wasahlan Ya Ramadhan.
JOM kita sama-sama menghayati ajaran AdDeen Islam kali ini. Dalam kehidupan sekarang yang amat mementingkan wang-ringgit, harta, anak-pinak ramai dan status duniawi, jom kita henti sejenak dan menghayati petikan dari website Ustaz Zaharuddin Bin Abdul Rahman (zaharuddin.net) seperti berikut:
-start of article-
Nabi SAW mengingatkan kita bahawa :
إن لكل أمة فتنة , وفتنة أمتي المال
Ertinya : "Sesungguhnya bagi setiap umat itu cabaran dan ujian, dan ujian bagi umatku adalah harta" ( Riwayat At-Tirmizi, no 2337 ; Ibn Hibban , Al-Hakim : Sohih menurut Al-Hakim dan disepakati Az-Zahabi. Hasan Menurut Tirmidzi)
Al-Qaradawi mengatakan, godaan harta bukan pada mengumpul dan mendapatkannya melalui cara yang halal dan menjaga kewajiban agama, tetapi adalah dalam ke'gila'aan mendapatkannya, mencarinya dan menyimpannya walaupun dari jalan yang haram. Selain itu, ia juga tidak endah untuk membelanjakannya walaupun dengan cara yang haram asalkan berbaloi menurut aqalnya, tiada pertimbangan halal dalam hatinya.
Sebagaimana yang digambarkan oleh Allah, salah satu tanda kehilangan keberkatan dalam perolehan harta adalah :-
أَن كَانَ ذَا مَالٍ وَبَنِينَ , إِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِ آيَاتُنَا قَالَ أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ
Ertinya : Kerana dia mempunyai (banyak) harta dan anak, lalu apabila dibacakan kepadanya ayat-ayat Kami, ia berkata: ""(Ini adalah) dongeng-dongengan orang-orang dahulu kala.( Al-Qalam : 14-15 )
Inilah sikap kebanyakan hartawan dan jutawan Muslim (yang bukan Muslim sudah tentu bukan fokus kita) di seluruh dunia. Apabila mereka berada di puncak kekayaan, ramai di antara mereka tidak memandang penting kepada unsur keberkatan, halal dan peraturan dan hukum yang telah ditetapkan oleh Allah, kerap kali mereka anggap perbincangan seperti ini adalah kuno dan ketinggalan zaman.
Allah menegaskan :-
الْمَالُ وَالْبَنُونَ زِينَةُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَالْبَاقِيَاتُ الصَّالِحَاتُ خَيْرٌ عِندَ رَبِّكَ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ أَمَلًا
Ertinya : Harta dan anak-anak adalah perhiasan kehidupan dunia tetapi amalan-amalan yang kekal lagi saleh adalah lebih baik pahalanya di sisi Tuhanmu serta lebih baik untuk menjadi harapan" ( Al-Kahfi : 46 )
Menurut Syeikh Ibn Asyur ayat dari surah Kahfi di atas mengingatkan kita betapa perlunya kita menyedari amal soleh dan keberkatan adalah lebih perlu diutamakan dari harta banyak tanpa halal. Jadi dalam konteks ini, walaupun anda mendapat untung yang banyak ia belum pasti lagi menggembirakan anda di barzakh kerana ia mungkin sesuatu yang haram.
Jika pertimbangan keduniaan menguasai diri, ia adalah suatu tanda dan bukti umat Islam sudah semakin hilang sensitiviti terhadap kebenaran alam barzakh dan akhirat. Sesuatu yang haram dan syubhat amat zalim kepada Allah SWT walaupun amat menarik di sisi mata dan hati manusia.
Allah mengingatkan kita lagi bahawa :
انظُرْ كَيْفَ فَضَّلْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَلَلآخِرَةُ أَكْبَرُ دَرَجَاتٍ وَأَكْبَرُ تَفْضِيلاً
Ertinya : "Perhatikanlah bagaimana Kami lebihkan sebahagian dari mereka atas sebahagian (yang lain dalam perolehan harta). Dan pasti kehidupan akhirat lebih tinggi tingkatnya dan lebih besar keutamaannya." ( Al-Isra : 21 )
(ditulis 6 Ogos 2007)-end of article-
Semoga Allah memberi ganjaran dan rahmat kepada kita semua yang mengajak kepada kebaikan dan ingin menegakkan syiarNya kepada manusia. Ameen.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Given the global 'panic' on H1N1 flu, I shall discuss this topic, with particular attention to what the global mainstream media does NOT inform the masses.
1. There are some factors that suggest the swine flu killing people in Mexico may be a biological weapon, but obviously no such conclusion can be drawn at this time. The World Health Organization and the U.S. government have been quick to deny such claims .
2. Wayne Madsen wrote in the online-journal, "Our Mexico City source said a top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission “vectors” that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon. The UN expert believes that Ebola, HIV/AIDS, and the current A-H1N1 swine flu virus are biological warfare agents. "
3. He added that past swine flu outbreaks have been spread from pigs to humans, who then passed the flu on to other humans. However, with A-H1N1, there have been no reported infections of pigs. (http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4631.shtml ).
4. Other pandemics need much greater attention, as the following data shows. "Other global pandemics include:
-- 1.3 billion people live on less than $1 dollar a day, including over 500 million existing in "absolute poverty" according to the World Bank; another three billion survive on about $2 a day; poverty this extreme kills;
-- starvation and famine kill about 15 million children annually;
-- according to the World Health Organization (WHO), one-third of the world population is ill-fed and another one-third is starving;
malnutrition affects one in twelve people, including 160 million children under age five;
-- global hunger, starvation and famine persist in spite of a plentiful world food supply;-- five million annual smoking-related deaths occur;"
5. "..These are real preventable pandemics, not fake ones like Swine Flu being hyped for profit, to spread fear, and divert public attention from real problems like the above-listed ones, the deepening global economic holocaust.." (Stephen Lendman ).
6. Another article by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky, enlightens us on the paucity and manipulation of data to justify national (and international) medical emergency measures of influenze A-H1N1.( www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14901 ). How reliable is the data, he queried. Does the data justify a Worldwide public health emergency, including a $40 billion dollar vaccination program which largely favors a handful of pharmaceutical companies?
7. "The Atlanta based Center for Disease Control (CDC) acknowledged that what was being collected in the US were figures of "confirmed and probable cases". There was, however, NO breakdown between "confirmed" and "probable". In fact, only a small percentage of the reported cases were "confirmed" by a laboratory test.
8. There was no attempt to improve the process of data collection in terms of lab. confirmation. In fact quite the opposite.
9. Following the level 6 Pandemic announcement, both the WHO and the CDC decided that data collection of individual confirmed and probable cases was NO longer necessary to ascertain the spread of swine flu. As of July 10, one month after the announcement of the level six pandemic, the WHO discontinued the collection of confirmed cases.
10. "The statements of the WHO are notoriously contradictory", Chossudovsky wrote. "While creating an atmosphere of fear and insecurity, pointing to an impending global public health crisis, the WHO has also acknowledged that the underlying symptoms are moderate and that "most people will recover from swine flu within a week, just as they would from seasonal forms of influenza" .
11. "Instead of collecting data --which would have provided empirical backing to its assessments on how the H1N1 virus was spreading-- the CDC announced that it had developed a model "to try to determine the true number of novel H1N1 flu cases in the United States". "
12. "Without systematic lab confirmation, it is impossible to specify the nature of the virus because the symptoms of H1N1 are broadly similar to those of common influenza."
13. "In other words, do the data collected and transmitted by the states to the CDC confirm cases of H1N1 swine flu or do they indicate the prevalence of seasonal influenza? "
14. "What we are dealing with is a process of statistical manipulation, which has far-reaching implications and which could potentially create an atmosphere of panic. "
15. In Britain, the transition has been from "confirmed cases" (lab confirmation) to "suspected cases" (established by health professional, not requiring testing) to "self categorization" .
16. Ironically, he added, "as the pandemic progresses, the process of data collection becomes increasingly loose and unprofessional. One would normally expect the opposite, that following the announcement of Worldwide level 6 pandemic, that the process of data collection would be developed and improved as means to formulating a public health action plan."
17. "Reports from Britain by prominent physicians (to the author) suggest that doctors and epidemiologists in the UK are being threatened. They risk being fired by the National Health authorities if they speak out and reveal the falsehoods underlying the data as well as government statements.
18. It is essential that physicians, epidemiologists and health workers speak out through their respective associations and refute the statements of government health officials who are tacitly acting on behalf of Big Pharma, as well as denounce the manipulation of the data.
19. It is also important to warn the public on the dangers of untested H1N1 flu vaccines.
20. What we are dealing with is a big lie. A process of generating fake data which is then used to justify a nationwide vaccination program.
21. "The political and corporate interests behind this Worldwide public health emergency must be the target of citizens' actions. "
22. "The Worldwide public health emergency serves to divert public opinion from the real crisis which is affecting the World's people. This crisis is characterised by rising poverty and unemployment and the collapse in social services. "
23. "Both the Economic Crisis and the Middle East Central Asian war are the object of routine and persistent media distortion and camouflage. "
24. In contrast, the H1N1 swine flu --despite its relatively mild and benign impacts-- is depicted as major "Save the World" endeavor". (Michel Chossudovsky, economics professor& Director of the Centre for Research on Globalization, Montreal.)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
How Washington and CIA – NED agencies orchestrate turbulence in Iran. Malaysia is next if we choose to ignore the Q’s. Note the similarities in the strategies and events that currently take place in Malaysia….
Let me highlight some points in the July 9th article (from globalresearch.ca) by Stephen Lendman, a research associate below.
1. Given Washington's history of stoking tensions and instability in the region, its role in more recent color revolutions, and its years of wanting regime change in Iran, analysts have strong reasons to suspect America is behind post-election turbulence and one-sided Western media reports.
2. A CIA plan reportedly includes a coordinated campaign of propaganda, disinformation and manipulation of Iran's currency and international financial transactions.
3. (The role of American “NGO”s and the “setting up of so-called pro-democracy organization” is mentioned): Kenneth Timmerman co-founded Foundation for Democracy in Iran (FDI) and serves as its executive director. He's also a member of the hawkish Committee on the Present Danger (CPD) and has close ties to the American Enterprise Institute, the same organization that spawned the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), renamed the Foreign Policy Initiative (FPI) for much the same purpose.
4. On the right wing newsmax.com web site, Timmerman wrote that the NED "spent millions of dollars during the past decade promoting color revolutions in places such as Ukraine and Serbia, training political workers in modern communications and organizational techniques."
5. (The Western support for and funding of terrorist group MKO: ) "The terrorist Mujahedin Khalq Organization (MKO) has reportedly played a major role in intensifying the recent wave of street violence in Iran. They admitted to having been trained in Iraq's camp Ashraf and got directions from MKO's UK command post "to create post-election mayhem in the country." They're perhaps also enlisted to stoke violence and conduct targeted killings on Iranian streets post-election as a way to blame them on the government.
6. (BBC, falsehood and disinformationJ On its June 17 web site, BBC was caught publishing deceptive agitprop and had to retract it. It prominently featured a Los Angeles Times photo of a huge pro-Ahmadinejad rally (without showing him waving to the crowd) that it claimed was an anti-government protest for Mousavi.
7. In USA Today, June 26th, "The Obama administration is moving forward with plans to fund groups that support Iranian dissidents..”.
8. The terms “democracy, human rights and the rule of law” are repeatedly (mis-)used to convince the unsuspecting public masses to justify the Western intervention (via funding of opposition groups) in the internal affairs of a country, be it Iran or anywhere else. Stephen Lendman wrote, “for the past year, USAID has solicited funds to "promote democracy, human rights, and the rule of law in Iran," according to its web site”.
9. Swaying public opinion (to go against a state nation) through impact on public emotions is a method of psychological warfare.
a. In 1990, Kuwaiti Nayirah’s teary but fabricated and false account of Saddam Hussein’s army mistreating babies in a Kuwait hospital, was intended to sway US public opinion in favour of war against Iraq.
b. A similar tac-tic towards Iran was Neda. Neda Agha Soltani is today's Nayirah - slain on a Tehran street by an unknown assassin, she's now the martyred face of opposition protesters. The incident and her image captured world attention. It was transmitted online and repeated round-the-clock by the Western media to blame the government and enlist support to bring it down. Who or what will be the equivalent Nayirah’s stunt in Malaysia?
10. In a book, "Full Spectrum Dominance," Engdahl explained the RAND Corporation's research on military conflict by other means. He cited researchers John Arquilla and David Ronfeldt's 1997 document "on exploiting the information revolution for the US military”. By taking advantage of network-based organizations linked via email and mobile phones to enhance the potential of swarming, IT techniques could be transformed into key methods of warfare."
11. They cited an information revolution using advanced "computerized information and communications technologies and related innovations in organization and management theory." They foresaw "the rise of multi-organizational networks" using information technologies "to communicate, consult, coordinate, and operate together across greater distances" and said this ability will affect future conflicts and warfare.
12. They called "swarming" a way to strike from all directions, both "close-in as well as from stand-off positions." Effectiveness depends on deploying small units able to interconnect using revolutionary communication technology.
Stephen Lendman is a Research Associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Anwar bukan pengkhianat? Jadi, dia setia lah..? Setia dengan siapa? tanya ku..
Saya terbaca fakta dan sinopsis dari tokpakir (dari blog beliau) lalu terpanggil untuk 'share' maklumat beliau dengan anda ...
"Anwar Ibrahim tidak pernah mengkhianati kesetiaannya kepada aliran pemikirannya yang diyakininya sebagaimana di bawah;
1. Anwar Ibrahim percaya bahawa Program Pendemokrasian adalah merupakan jalan terbaik bagi melahirkan Kebebasan yang sebaik-baiknya di Dunia Islam; [klik]
2. Program Pembaharuan Islam yang dipelupur oleh Anwar Ibrahim ini diyakini oleh beliau sebagai satu kesinambungan kepada gerakan-gerakan pembaharuan yang telah lama berlaku di Dunia Islam sejak dari Abad ke 19 lagi; [klik]
3. Anwar Ibrahim meminta sokongan Barat; Amerika dan sekutu-sekutunya, agar 'memberi bantuan' kepada Pertumbuhan Demokrasi dan keterbukaan agar ianya berkembang-biak dengan sebaik-baiknya di Dunia Islam; [klik] dan seterusnya,
4. Anwar Ibrahim mengiktiraf dan mengagumi pembangun-pembangun serta pendiri-pendiri idea-idea Demokrasi Islam, Reformasi Islam [klik], Feminis dan Kebebasan [klik] iaitu Abdul Rahman Al-Kawakibi, Riffat At-Tahtawi, Taha Hussein serta Radin Ayu Kartini.
5. Anwar Ibrahim berpendirian bahawa Khilafah Islamiyyah Othmaniyyah [klik] adalah merupakan sebuah Regim Despotik yang bermaharaja lela kezalimannya serta penindas.
6. Anwar Ibrahim percaya bahawa orang-orang Islam dan Amerika adalah rakan sekutu secara tabii dan persekutuan ini wajib diteruskan bagi menjadikan Dunia Islam kembali selamat untuk demokrasi.
7. Anwar Ibrahim menganggap bahawa mereka-mereka dari kalangan Ummat Islam yang memiliki pendirian seperti Sheikh Usamah Bin-Ladin hafidzahuLlah dan sahabat-sahabat beliau sebagai insan yang menjadi pengganas disebabkan ketiadaan kebebasan yang diberikan kepada mereka. [klik]
8. Anwar Ibrahim menuduh Sheikh Usamah Bin-Ladin hafidzahuLlah dan sahabat-sahabat beliau sebagai pembiaya keganasan dan pembunuhan serta pembawa kemusnahan.
9. Anwar Ibrahim amat kagum dengan gagasan-gagasan ‘ilmiah, sains, falsafah dan sastera [klik] dengan mengambil Ibn Sina sebagai contoh ahli falsafah yang dikira oleh beliau sebagai antara produk terbaik yang patut diteladani oleh Ummat Islam.
Dan sebagai tambahannya, Anwar Ibrahim juga sangat setia untuk bertemu dan sehati-sejiwa dengan kawan-kawannya [klik] dari kalangan pembunuh-pembunuh Ummat Islam Sedunia.
Dan, Anwar Ibrahim sungguh tidak pernah mengkhianati perjuangan kekasih-kekasihnya seperti Obama dan Yahudi Soros [klik].
Di waktu yang sama Anwar Ibrahim, juga sangat setia dan tidak pernah mengkhianati bahkan juga menuruti amalan-amalan Pluralistik Agama seperti yang diamalkan oleh kawan-kawannya di Jirat Tokong Cina [klik] dan bersedia mengizinkan Allah diguna oleh para penyembah berhala Kristian [klik]...."
Friday, August 14, 2009
-APPEAL FOR DONATIONS-
Efforts to raise Fund for Gaza at this stage is with the specific intention of buying vessels to transport humanitarian aid to Gaza which is currently in a choke hold by the Tel Aviv regime’s illegal blockade.The blockade has been imposed since 2006. Then in late 2008 through January this year, the Israeli Defence Force (IDF) broke the ceasefire and launched a military aggression on Gaza causing over 1400 deaths and massive destruction to homes and buildings.
Following immense international pressure and its inability to subjugate the valiant Palestinians, the Israeli Government ended the aggression.
However, the blockade continued and these resulted in a stranglehold on Gaza, depriving the devastated population of medicine, food and materials to rebuild their homes.
If the act of war by the IDF earlier this year saw lives of thousands of Palestinians, mostly civilians including children lost within the short period of time, this blockade is equally cruel if not worst.The children, the sick and elderly are subjected to a slow but sure death.
The ongoing genocide of the people of Palestine in Gaza being committed silently by the Tel Aviv regime is largely ignored by the international community either due to their lack of awareness or not wanting to see the ugliness.
But a group of concerned people from the Free Gaza Movement was not about to let the injustices and cruelties by the Israeli Government inflicted on the people of Gaza go unnoticed.Boarding small boats which they could barely afford to buy, the Free Gaza Movement embarked on its first trip to Gaza from Larnaca, Cyprus on August 2008 carrying much needed aid.To the Free Gaza members, their efforts were not merely to provide aid to the people in Gaza but more than that, it was an act of defiance, a committed protest to break the illegal siege.To them, the siege needs to be challenged and if enough people came forward, the siege will be broken.And that is what the Palestinians want – their freedom and not charity.
Since their first trip, the Free Gaza Movement had launched seven other trips and the last two was aggressively challenged by the Israeli authorities.
The sixth trip which had US Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney was rammed by the Israeli Navy while en route to Gaza on December 2008.Recently on June 2009, McKinney together with Nobel Laureatte Mairead Macguire were on board the eighth trip when their vessel was stopped by the Israeli forces in international waters while again en route to Gaza to send aid and supply.Together with other members of Free Gaza, McKinney and Macguire were taken to an Israeli prison before being deported.
KLFCW & PGPO chairman Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad who met Free Gaza leader Huwaida Arraf in Kuala Lumpur in early July was convinced that Malaysians should assist in the breaking of the siege on Gaza.Dr Mahathir then went to Larnaca, Cyprus on July 16 to see for himself how the Free Gaza Movement had operated from the port and what kind of vessels they had in order to carry out their future trips to Gaza.
It was then decided that Dr Mahathir and PGPO will take up the efforts to raise funds to help purchase a 300-500 tonnes cargo ship to be used to transport aid to Gaza.There is an urgency in raising the funds to enable the pruchase of the vessels. Winter is drawing near and the plight of the Palestinians in Gaza will worsen.
Dr Mahathir is hoping that the PGPO and the people of Malaysia will be able to raise enough funds to launch the vessels before winter hits the already depressed population.
Today marks the launching of the Fund for Gaza and all proceeds will be utilised towards purchasing the vessels and humanitarian aid for the Palestinians.August 12, 2009>>>
Feel free to donate:Account Name: KLFCW (Gaza Fund)Number: 5123 3430 6634
Bank : MaybankMaybank BerhadSECTION 14, PJ SSC18A, Jalan 14/14,46100 Petaling JayaSelangor Darul EhsanMalaysia
Swift Code: MBBEMYKLor Send your cheque/Bank Draft/Money Order/Postal Order to:Suite 2-4, Level 2, Tower Block Menara Milenium,Jalan Damanlela Pusat Bandar Damansara,50490 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.Fax: +603 2094 2992Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All donations are tax-exempt under S.44 Of The Income Tax Act 1967. Ref LHDN 01/35/42/51/179-6.6183 Government Gazette: 11643 Dated 30.08.2007>>>
For more details please email: http://email@example.com
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
One could not help but notice the brightly colured T-shirts worn by certain (protest) groups during specific events or gatherings, right here in Malaysia. This phenomenon has surfaced in recent months. Who started it? What is the purpose?
1. The color revolution is traceable to the US-funded strategy of spreading revolutions.
To name a few, “Rose revolution” in Georgia (2003) and “Orange Revolution” in Ukraine (2004). Malaysia is no exception. We have noted the colored T-shirts worn by certain protest groups in recent events in Malaysia- a phenomenon alien to this part of the world.
2. In an article by Stephen Lendman, he mentioned a book. In a new book, "Full Spectrum Dominance: Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order," F. William Engdahl explained a new form of US covert warfare - first played out in Belgrade, Serbia in 2000.
What appeared to be "a spontaneous and genuine political 'movement,' (in fact) was the product of techniques" developed in America over decades.
3. In the 1990s, RAND Corporation strategists developed the concept of "swarming" to explain "communication patterns and movement of" bees and other insects which they applied to military conflict by other means.
4. Milosevic was deposed by a successful high-tech coup that became "the hallmark of the US Defense policies under (Rumsfeld) at the Pentagon." It became the civilian counterpart to his "Revolution in Military Affairs" doctrine using "highly mobile, weaponized small groups directed by 'real time' intelligence and communications."
Belgrade was the prototype for Washington-instigated color revolutions to follow. Some worked. Others failed. A brief account of several follows below.
5. In 2003, Georgia's bloodless "Rose Revolution" replaced Edouard Shevardnadze with Mikhail Saakashvili, a US-installed stooge whom Engdahl calls a "ruthless and corrupt totalitarian who is tied (not only to) NATO (but also) the Israeli military and intelligence establishment."
Shevardnadze became a liability when he began dealing with Russia on energy pipelines and privatizations. Efforts to replace him played out as follows, and note the similarities to events in Iran after claims of electoral fraud.
6. Ukraine's "Orange Revolution" followed a similar pattern to Georgia and now Iran. After Viktor Yanukovych won the November 21, 2004 run-off election against Viktor Yushchenko, it erupted following unsubstantiated claims of fraud.
Yanukovych favored openness to the West but represented a pro-Russian constituency and was cool towards joining NATO.
Washington backed Yushchenko, a former governor of Ukraine's Central Bank whose wife was a US citizen and former official in the Reagan and GHW Bush administrations. He favored NATO and EU membership and waged a campaign with the color orange prominently featured. The media picked up on it and touted his "Orange Revolution" against the country's Moscow-backed old guard. Mass street protests were organized as well as civil disobedience, sit-ins and general strikes.
7. In his book, "Full Spectrum Dominance," Engdahl explained how the process played out. Under the slogan "Pora (It's Time)," people who helped organize Georgia's "Rose Revolution" were brought in to consult "on techniques of non-violent struggle." The Washington-based Rock Creek Creative PR firm was instrumental in branding the "Orange Revolution" around a pro-Yushchenko web site featuring that color theme. The US State Department spent around $20 million dollars to turn Yanukovych's victory into one for Yushchenko with help from the same NGOs behind Georgia's "Rose Revolution" and others.
8. Myanmar's August - September 2007 "Saffron Revolution" used similar tactics as in Georgia and Ukraine but failed. They began with protests led by students and opposition political activists followed by Engdahl's description of "swarming mobs of monks in saffron, Internet blogs, mobile SMS links between protest groups, (and) well-organized (hit-and-run) protest cells which disperse(d) and re-form(ed)."
9. NED and George Soros' Open Society Institute led a campaign for regime change in league with the State Department by its own admission. Engdahl explained that the "State Department....recruited and trained key opposition leaders from numerous anti-government organizations in Myanmar" and ran its "Saffron Revolution" out of the Chaing Mai, Thailand US Consulate.
Street protesters were "recruited and trained, in some cases directly in the US, before being sent back to organize inside Myanmar." NED admitted funding opposition media, including the Democratic Voice of Burma radio.
(from Stephen Lendman )
In summary, the following phenomena are eerily similar to what's happening in Malaysia now.
Similar training tactic? Similar training personnel?
Political opponents ie. DAP and PAS have existed in the past few decades, but we have never witnessed the nature of opposition that we have seen of late:
1. street demonstrations
2. deliberate challenge to the sovereignty of a state
3. deliberate challenge to the sovereignty of a nation
4. deliberate challenge to the position of state Rulers and/ or state leaders
5. deliberate and pre-empted wearing of colored T-shirts ( and head bands) as a mechanism of 'protest'.
6. Use of portal web and portal media to spread half-truths and to spin stories
7. Fabricating stories to 'demonise' leaders of a legally elected government
8. Influencing youths to be in 'protest' groups.
We have much to learn from the non-military warfare methods used in the Balkan states that I metioned above. All this is traceable to the hidden hands @ Washington.
Only when Washington -based groups have vested interest in a nation to usurp its economy, labour or natural resources, will it intervene in subversive ways, using the nation's own people to turn against its own country.
Copycat style events are being organised in our land.
I need not elaborate now who the prime movers are.
More of that later.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Trying to be environment-friendly can be costly ..and requires effort, especially in 2009.
Really? you'd ask.
Yes, really. Sometimes. Let me explain.
1. 30 years ago, do you recall following your mum to the market? She'd bring the large rattan basket. The (mostly chinese) vegetable seller and (Muslim,of course) meat seller would paper-wrap the veges and meat and hand them over to mum. Mum put them in the rattan basket. Plastic bags were hardly ever used.
2. Trishaw riders would help us commute at short distances for a small fee. It was fun, wasn't it?
3. Umbrellas were biodegradeable. Remember the large green ones?
4. We kids and adults alike, used bicycles eveywhere! But at least to commute short distances- friends' houses in the neighbourhood, the football field, the neighbourhood grocery store, school, tuition. (I hated tuition).
(sigh...) Those were the days.
Now, the haze and smog are here to stay. Thanks to us. Yes, you & me & our kids.
Why? Because we abandoned the eco-friendly lifestyle I described above, to become "modern" men and women today, as we "blindly" followed the 'Western industrialised" lifestyle (by watching too much TV and Hollywood movies where everyone drove big cars) and we have remained stuck in the rat-race eversince. It is pointless having a million dollars but we have lousy air to breathe and cannot escape to another planet.
NASA and Russia have not opened up the other planets for sale yet. so, planet EARTH is here to stay.
Is it too late to reverse the effects of pollution and global destruction we have done?
So, what steps shall we take on this only planet we have?
1. Use the basket/ Tote bag the next time- and everytime- we go shopping. Teach our (youngest) children to do the same. Leave your Loius Vuitton bag behind for the next romantic dinner out with your partner.
2. Pack a few plastic bags in your tote bag, to pack your grocery items at the supermarket. Your local grocery cashier will get used to you, and will respect you for it.
3. Politely decline plastic bag if the item(s) are small and few.
4. Educate your local grocery store/ wet market to use old newspaper to wrap your items.They'l get used to it.
5. Buy a bicycle. Use it.
6. Buy a solar-powered car. If that's not available yet, buy a Hybrid car (like I did). It's not just about saving fuel; it's about reducing your "carbon footprint" on this planet. God created the perfect planet and gives us healthy air to breathe into. He forbids us from making any destruction to the planet.
A Hybrid car may be slightly costly (due to import and excise duty) but it's worth the effort in saving the environment from the onslaught of carbon emissions.
View testimonials from happy Hybrid Honda owners here: http://dev-honda.my.agenda-asia.com/civichybrid/testimonial/
7. Organise street demonstrations (just kidding) to get the government to waive excise fees on fully imported Hybrid cars forever. (just being cynical about the "demonstrations" idea). Seriously, 'greenie folks' like myself sincerely hope the government will encourage car users to switch to Hybrid vehicles by removing excise duty, thus making such cars more affordable for those who sincerely want to do their bit for their environment.
8. Switch to non- fossil fuel as alternative energy. Encourage young students at high school and universities to design/ research on alternatives to fuel.
9. Get Proton and local car manufacturers' R&D departments to design 'hybrid' vehicles, thus producing cheaper local-made vehicles that will eventually replace "normal' cars.
10. Join GREEN PEACE NGO.
Andrew Glikson, Earth and Paleoclimate scientist at the Australian National University (ANU), wrote:
Should humanity choose to undertake all possible mitigation and adaptation efforts in an attempt at slowing global warming down, or even reversing it, steps need to include:
1. Urgent deep reductions in carbon emissions, on the scale of at least 5 percent of emissions per year, relative to 1990 (Anderson and Bows, 2008).
2. Global reforestation efforts in semi-arid and drought-effected regions, among other providing employment to millions of people.
3. Construction of long-range water conduits from flood-affected to drought-stricken regions (an even more important task than designing Broadband networks…).
4. Urgent development of atmospheric CO2 draw-down methods, including CO2-sequestering vegetation, soil carbon enrichment, sodium-based CO2 capture (a technology no more complex than space projects technologies and financially not more expensive than military expenditure).
5. Rapid transition to clean energy (solar-thermal, hot-rock, hydrogen, wind, tide, photovoltaic) and transport systems (electric vehicles).
It is possible that, in order to gain time, some governments may opt for geo-engineering efforts, including stratospheric injection of sulfur aerosols (simulating volcanic eruptions), likely over polar regions, meant to temporarily raise the Earth albedo while other measures are undertaken. http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14535
Hence, I felt compelled to initiate my own research on the recent phenomena in Malaysian politics observed in the past 2 years, and whether this is part of a bigger agenda that we do not know about. So I sat down and spent countless hours since middle of 2008.
With these findings, many facts started to unfold beofre my eyes. I feel, therefore, it is an obligation to share with you. I hope people will read widely after reading my articles and "see" the global grand design that has affected Malaysia today.
In a book by Webster Griffin Tarpley entitled “Obama: The Postmodernn Coup”, he described in pg. 261, that as far back as 1967, Dr. Fred Emery, then Director of Tavistock Istitute, specified that the then new phenomenon of “swarming adolescents” found at rock concerts could be effectively used to bring down the nation-state by the end of 1990’s. The British Military created the Tavistock Institute as its psychological warfare arm following World War I.
The new techniques of warfare include the use of both lethal (violent) and nonlethal (nonviolent) tactics. Both ways are conducted using the same philosophy, infrastructure, and modus operandi. It is what is known as Cyber war. For example, the tactic of swarming is a fundamental element.
Tarpley wrote, in November 1989, In Ohio began a series of conferences to review progress towards that strategic objective. This was reported in “Human Relations” in 1991. There, Dr. Howard Perlmutter, professor of “Social Architecure” and a follower of Dr. Emery, stressed that “rock video in Katmandu” was an appropriate image of how states with traditional cultures could be destabilized, thereby creating the possibility of “global civilization”.(1)
Another method of post-modern coup is the deployment of polling agencies’ “exit polls” broadcast on international television to give false impression of massive vote-fraud by the ruling party, and put targeted states (nations) on the defensive.
The creation and deployment of coups of any kind requires agents on the ground.
The main handler of these coups on the “ street side” has been the Albert Einstein Institution, formed in 1983, specialising in “non-violence as a form of warfare”.
The group is funded by Soros and the National Endowment For Democracy (NED).
Albert Einstein’s President is Col. Robert Helvey, a former US Army Officer with 30 years’ experience in South East Asia. He has served as case officer for youth groups active in the Balkans, Eastern Europe and Southe East Asia since 1999. Col. Helvey had created a series of youth movements in Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine. At least one of the books by the Albert Einstein Institution was supported by George Kennan, the founder of the CIA’s Operations Division.
By 1985, seminars were given at Harvard entitled “Civilian-based Defense and The Art of War”.
In page 267 of Tarpley’s book, he wrote, : During the seminar, the Serbian students received training in such matters as to how to organize a strike, how to communicate with symbols, how to overcome fear and how to undermine the authority of a dictatorial regime”The principal lecturer was Helvey. Of course, the term “dictatorial” in US terms usually means any state that does not conform to its needs.
Helvey emphasized how to break the people’s habits of subservience to authority, and also how to subvert the regime’s “pillars of support” ie the police and armed forces.
(This “teaching is against the fundamental teaching of Islam.)
Movements cannot succeed without funding. The opposition group in Serbia got funding from Freedom House in the US. NED, Internaitonal Republican Institute (IRI) financed by US government. US Agency for Internaitonal Devlopment (USAID) sponsored materials like T-shirts and stickers.
Even a training manual was developed to “train future Trainers” as part of the opposition insurgency methodology, and distributed in workshops. This reflects how systemic the insurgency mechanism is.
Stickers, spray paints and websites are the young activists’ weapons (pg. 268, Tarpley).Street comedy mocking the regime was also a method in puncturing public fear and enraging the powerful.
Once the “opposition group” succeeeds, pro-US President Saakashvilli was installed.
Another method is “…organizing massive and colorful protests that drew crowds who never previously had the courage to oppose the …former Yugoslav President (Milosevic). Carbon copies of such rallies can be seen in Ukraine, Belarus, Iran, Thailand(?) and Malaysia, with one purpose, to undermine a legally elected government, before installing a puppet regime.
Dr. Gene Sharp said, “Strategic Non-violent struggle is all about political power. How to seize political power and how to deny it to others”. Excerpts from his book was developed into a ‘training manual” for use by opposition groups in Eastern Europe.
In page 277 of the same book, the Myanmar government described how the Western powers have been aiding certain organizations under the guise of democracy and human rights by giving them assistance in both cash and kind.
Another strategy taught by Col. Helvey to insurgent groups was to use all sorts of subversive acts so that people will have wrong impressions of the Government and lose their respect on it; and so disturbances and upheavals will break out in the country.(pg 278.
This scenario is well illustrated in the never-before seen scenario in Perak and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is clearly a well-orchestrated series of events that only individuals who are well-versed and well-trained by USA CIA-style mechanisms of subversive acts, and generously supported by very very rich interest groups, dare to do.
Interest groups? Why Malaysia? More of that later..