Thursday, November 24, 2011
2. "And the Canadian Government wants to celebrate this achievement?" questions Canadian author and longtime Toronto peace activist Barrie Zwicker. Since 2006, Zwicker argues, Canada’s military arm has been transformed from peacekeeping to waging war, training others for war and preparing for war.
3. "The Harper Government has not only involved Canada in multiple theatres of war, from Afghanistan to Libya, but is actively engaging in advanced military planning to bring war to two more countries and its peoples: namely Syria and Iran."
4. Tens of billions of dollars from Canada’s public coffers are now being directed annually to finance NATO’s war machine.
5. Moncton-based environmentalist and former United Nations staff member Daniel LeBlanc, who experienced the devastations of war first-hand and worked alongside Canadian peacekeepers during his assignments in Iraq, Cambodia and Uganda (Rwanda War) in the 1990’s, believes that Canada’s reputation as a peaceful nation in the world has been completely shattered.
6. "There is no honour in bombing and destroying nations, communities, and families," LeBlanc states.
taken from globalresearch.cc
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Extracted from global research.cc
"When Aisha Quaddafi called her father, minutes after his death, reports state that one of the thugs answered the call telling her: “Fuzzy head is dead.”
Aisha lost her husband and baby in a NATO bombing in July. She is an internationally respected lawyer, whose cases have included being part of Saddam Hussein’s defence team and who also defended Muntader Al Saidi, the journalist who threw his shoes at George W. Bush in Baghdad, for: “the widows, the orphans ..” the former President had created in Iraq, on his declared “Crusade.”
She is also a former Good Will Ambassador for the United Nations. One can only speculate how much good will she feels towards a UN which has endorsed the murder and plunder of family, people and land, now. She had lost her father, four brothers, her baby daughter, with her two little cousins, within little over three months.
One (of many) questions which should be answered over the shoddy, surreptitious disposal of the bodies of Libya’s rightful leader, his son and his Defence Minister, Abu Bakr Younis, is, if the stated reason is because the insurgents did not want his last resting place to “become a shrine”, was he really the monster Washington and Whitehall have trumpeted? Or did the “coalition” just have an eye on the resources he stubbornly kept, largely for the benefit of his people?"
More on the THE BRUTAL MURDER of Muammar Gaddafi by Zionist-owned Libyan insurgents is an example of what happens to political leaders who defy international Jewish bankers.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
(Part extract as below)
1.Gaddafi was murdered. He is gone. NATO and its greedy allies and opprotunistic National Transition Council (NTC) are glad.
But who will be the losers once the dust settles? The Libyans.
2. Once again, Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya peels away the veneer of legitimacy and deception enveloping the U.S./NATO genocide currently taking place in Libya.
3. In his first article, Nazemroaya makes it clear that there never was any evidence given to the United Nations or the International Criminal Court to warrant or justify United Nations Resolutions 1970 and 1973 or current U.S./NATO operations inside Libya.
4. Nazemroaya exposes the relationships between the major Libyan protagonists/NATO collaborators and the U.S. Congress-funded National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
5.The U.S. government actually financed Libyan terrorists and criminals wanted by INTERPOL.
6. Nazemroaya shows the ultimate perfidy of the U.S./NATO Libyan allies, especially Mahmoud Jibril, in the pre-emptive strike against the Jamahirya Wealth Redistribution Project.
7. The Libyan people are now fighting the world's most powerful militaries to save their Jamahirya.
8. No matter how many times NATO-inspired media lie to their publics, the lies will never become the truth.
9. Colonel Muammar Qaddafi symbolizes many things to many different people around the world.
10. Love or hate the Libyan leader, under his rule Libya transformed from one of the poorest countries on the face of the planet into the country with the highest standard of living in Africa. In the words of Professor Henri Habibi:
When Libya was granted its independence by the United Nations on December 24, 1951, it was described as one of the poorest and most backward nations of the world. The population at the time was not more than 1.5 million, was over 90% illiterate, and had no political experience or knowhow. There were no universities, and only a limited number of high schools which had been established seven years before independence. 
11. Qaddafi had many grand plans. He wanted to create a South Atlantic Treaty Organization to protect Africa and Latin America. He advocated for a gold dinar standard as the currency of Muslim countries. Many of his plans were also of a pan-African nature. This included the formation of a United States of Africa.
12. Colonel Qaddafi started the Great Man-Made River, which consisted in a massive project to transform the Sahara Desert and reverse the desertification of Africa. The Great Man-Made River with its irrigation plans was also intended to support the agricultural sector in other parts of Africa. This project was a military target of NATO bombings.
13. Qaddafi had a wealth redistribution project inside Libya. U.S. Congressional sources in a report to the U.S. Congress even acknowledge this. On February 18, 2011 one report states:
In March 2008, [Colonel Qaddafi] announced his intention to dissolve most government administrative bodies and institute a Wealth Distribution Program whereby state oil revenues would be distributed to citizens on a monthly basis for them to administer personally, in cooperation, and via local committees.
14. The Transitional Council, which vowed to take him to court had him murdered.
15. He (Muammar) even reminded the men who beat him, anally raped him, mocked him, and finally murdered him that they were not following the laws of Islam about respectful treatment of prisoners. NATO played a central role and oversaw the whole event.
16.Colonel Qaddafi’s death marks a historic milestone for Libya. An old era has ended in Libya and a new chapter begins.
17. Libya will not become a new paradise like the Transitional Council says. In many cases the living will envy the dead, because of men like Mahmoud Jibril, Ali Tarhouni, and Sliman Bouchuiguir.
18. Mahmoud Jibril is a mere opportunist.
1. Cynthia McKinney is a former U.S. Congresswoman. McKinney has conducted two fact-finding missions in Libya and also recently finished a nationwide speaking tour in the United States sponsored by the ANSWER Coalition about the NATO bombing campaign in Libya.
2. Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya is a Sociologist and Research Associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), Montréal.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Yes. That is a start.
MyMassa (blogger) lihat perkara ini sebagai agenda halus untuk menyingkirkan Orang Melayu (Islam) dari negeri berpulau ini.
Taktik yang sama digunakan oleh Lee Kuan Yew untuk membangunkan Singapura.
I quote him:
....Kerajaan Negeri memang berhasrat untuk membiarkan harga rumah naik supaya agenda mereka tercapai.
*DAP ni pembela rakyat @ pembawa bala kepada rakyat?
At the same time, in their (Western-Zionist) covert agenda, they (NATO and allies)pumped in money, cash, weapons and advice to the "insurgents" of Libya, to get rid of the leader, Gaddafi, who has been recalcitrant and determined to ensure foreigners stay out of Libyan Land and stay out of Libyan OIL and riches.
NATO and allies gladly want to see Muslims in Libya fight each other, and kill each other. This is the only way to access oil-rich Libya.
Gullible Libyans (NTC) fell for it.
Look at Iraq post-Saddam, greedy Western, pro-Zionist corporate giants will dominate the economic landscpae and will leave the locals high and dry, with high cost of living, crazy inflation rates, costly petrol, lack of basic fcilities.
The price of toppling leaders who have tried so hard to sustain the welfare of the general public as a whole, in a multiethnic or multi-tribal society.
Was Ghadaffi was a really bad leader as pictured by the West? Let us evaluate Ghadaffi's 'cruelty' as follows:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given
to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents
would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi's father has
died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000 ) by the government
to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25%
of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career,they would receive farming land,a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms– all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya,
the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US
$2, 300/month accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world's largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Is this guy really that bad?
The WEST says yes. Because he protects Libya from them. Bad bad Gaddafi
MAY ALLAH BLESS THE SOUL OF LEADERS WHO SERVE THEIR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN WELL.
(from the blog of cucu tok selampit)
The AG report which was NOT disclosed in Harakahdaily-
Pulau Pinang telah terlebih bayar seramai 37 orang pegawai negeri sebanyak RM109,170 dan juga terkurang bayar 13 orang pegawai sebanyak RM13, 500.
Jalan Raja Uda telah diperbesarkan untuk menampung lebih banyak kereta tetapi tidak boleh digunakan kerana tempat letak kereta digunakan secara haram untuk meletak kereta.
Kerajaan Persekutuan telah memberikan 868,000 kepada Pulau Pinang untuk penanaman semula pokok bakau. Walau bagaimanapun, hanya 24.5% daripada pokok-pokokyang masih hidup.
Hutang negeri Pulau Pinang hutang telah meningkat secara drastik dari 2006 hingga 2010 iaitu 2006 (RM442M), 2007 (RM497M), 2008 (RM625M), 2009 (RM684M) dan 2010 (RM688M).
Pulau Pinang tidak meluluskan RM1M untuk menaik taraf dan menyelenggara Jalan Permatang Rawa, walaupun audit mendapati 18 jalan berlubang dan membahayakan pengguna.
Pulau Pinang membelanjakan 18% lebih rendah untuk perumahan kos rendah pada tahun 2010 berbanding 2009.
Nota: Pujian kepada Ahli Parlimen Kota Belud, Datuk Rahman Dahlan di atas kajian semula beliau yang menyeluruh.
The above facts revealed in AG Report, was conveniently left out.
Instead, the statements below were reported in Harakahdaily 25.10.2011.
Oct 25: The Penang state government continues to be in the good books of the Auditor General, who commended its improved financial position in 2010 compared to 2009.
According to the latest AG report, Penang's consolidated revenue grew by 2.7 percent, from RM1,101.89 million for 2009 to RM1,131.17 million in 2010. The consolidated cash reserve rose by 6.2 percent to RM572.49 million, up from RM538.95 million in 2009.
“The state’s revenue for 2010 has increased by RM34.19 million or 9.1 percent compared to 2009 from RM376.51 million to RM410.70 million,” observes the report.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
...."The three main pillars of the "New World Order" that the global elite want to bring about are a one world economy, a one world government and a one world religion. A lot of attention gets paid to the development of the first two pillars, but the third pillar gets very little attention. But the truth is that a one world religion is getting closer than ever.
"Interfaith" conferences and meetings are being held with increasing frequency all over the globe.
Major global religious leaders are urging all of us to focus on our "shared" religious traditions. The belief that all religions are equally valid paths to the same destination is being taught in houses of worship and at religious institutions all over the globe.
This "interfaith movement" is being promoted by NGOs, "charitable foundations" and top politicians and it is being backed by big money all over the planet.
Now some U.S. churches are trying to take things to another level. On June 26th, the National Cathedral in Washington D.C. and approximately 50 other churches in 26 U.S. states will publicly read from the Quran during their Sunday worship services.
This is all part of an interfaith project being promoted by the Interfaith Alliance and Human Rights First.
The theme of this Sunday is "Faith Shared: Uniting in Prayer and Understanding", and the goal is APPARENTLY to show how much Christian churches in the United States respect Islam.
Sadly, this is not a new trend. The truth is that the "interfaith movement" has been building momentum for decades and some of the most prominent religious leaders in the world are involved.
I have also previously written about the globalization of the world economy. The global elite eventually want to merge us all into a one world economic system that they will totally dominate.
So even if you are not of any faith, you should be alarmed when you see attempts being made to merge the major religions of the world into one global faith.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
The following points below are part of an eye-opening article on LIBYA's current crisis, By Matthias Chang,
Future Fastforward,published 23rd August 2011
His article is entitled:
Malaysian Mainstream Media Coverage of Libya:
Lies, Damned Lies, and NATO’s Propaganda
Allow me to extract part of this article:
1. "Today, 23rd August, 2011, I read with dismay the reportage by Malaysian
mainstream mass media of the alleged takeover of Tripoli by the Zionist-Anglo
American financed rebels backed by NATO forces.
2. Star and Sun newspapers front-paged the lie whilst New Straits Times gave
prominence elsewhere. The coverage shows all too clearly that the editors and
journalist involved made no efforts to verify the truth and or falsity of NATO’s
propaganda that Gaddafi‘s sons were captured, 95% of Tripoli is under the
control of the rebels and the Libyan leader was on the run.
3.For the past six months, reputable western independent journalists and
prominent politicians (e.g. the former congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney) who
have visited Libya took pains to expose the lies that Gaddafi “slaughtered his
people to retain power” and that there were mass rape by his forces on civilians
to maintain control of the country.
4.These lies were repeated by war criminals, President Obama, Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton, Prime Minister David Cameron and President Sarkozy to justify
their rape and plunder of the oil resources of Libya.
5. Hypocrites China and Russia after failing to exercise their right to veto the UN
Security Council’s resolution to impose a “No-Fly Zone” allegedly to protect
civilians in a civil war planned, financed and organized by NATO, made mute
efforts to condemn the barbaric bombing and destruction of Libya. Their main
concern is their oil investments in Libya and it mattered not whether civilians
were slaughtered by NATO forces.
6. How can 15,000 bombing sorties and counting, be justified on the grounds of
“protecting civilians”, when the bulk of those killed in the intense air campaign
were and continue to be civilians – mainly women and children?
7. I have one wish and I do pray that in the event Malaysia is attacked by NATO
war criminals, these editors and journalists shall be the first victims of such
barbarity and I shall wait with anticipation whether the mass media would
condemn the killings as war crimes or condone it on the grounds that they
deserve to be slaughtered as they are the mouthpiece and running dogs of a
Malaysian dictator – whoever he/she maybe at the time.
8. I pray and hope that should sectarian war be unleashed by NATO forces to
subvert and subjugate our country, because as a Muslim nation, it is perceived
as a threat to Western powers, all these mentally retarded editors and journalists
would be charged for treason as having acted as collaborators and accomplices
in illegal wars and war crimes and glorifying these crimes.
9. The Sun in the front page reported,
“Thousands of residents had poured onto streets of Tripoli on Sunday night to
welcome the rebels, congregating at Green Square, which they have renamed
“Martyrs’ Square”. Sky News showed jubilant crowds, with many people waving
the red, black and green flag of anti-regime forces, dancing in joy and shouting
Allahu Akbar. Some fired rifles into the air.”
10. It was also reported that,
“Another son, Seif al-Islam had earlier been arrested and is being ‘kept in a
secure place’ under close guard until he is handed over to the judiciary, as the
International Criminal Court (ICC) has sought his transfer to the Hague to face
charges of crimes against humanity”.
11. But, when it comes to demanding Bush, Cheney, Blair etc. be brought to justice
for their war crimes and crimes against humanity, torture etc., these editors and
journalists have not step up to the plate as expected. Shame, shame, shame!
12. Let’s see whether on Wednesday and in the days to come, these scumbag
editors and journalists have the guts to publish what have been cited above and
what is actually happening in Tripoli.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
The "war on terrorism" is a war of conquest.
Globalisation is the final march to the "New World Order", dominated by Wall Street and the U.S. military-industrial complex.
Read about Osama Bin Laden in Michel Chossudovsky's international best-seller.
Order his book directly from GlobalResearch.cc
Title of the book: America's "War on Terrorism"
Further reading on the Osama "death" .
Monday, May 9, 2011
Here goes (I hereby add just a part of it, but please, do take time to read the full article in the link above) :
1.ORANG Cina telah bersatu. Keputusan Pilihan Raya Negeri Sarawak telah membuktikannya. Malah, sebenarnya orang Cina telah pun bersatu sejak dulu lagi.
2. Dalam ekonomi, mereka membantu antara satu sama lain. Dari sekecil-kecil ekonomis kepadalah yang sebesar-besarnya, mereka akan tolong-menolong antara satu sama lain. - FACT.
3. Hanya kuasa mutlak politik yang belum dikuasai sepenuh oleh orang Cina, yang lain semua sudah.
4. Terus terang saya katakan, saya amat menyanjungi orang Cina. Mereka mempunyai matlamat dan masa depan yang cukup jelas. Walaupun tindakan itu berbau politik atau bukan, soalnya mereka cukup bersatu.
5. Sebaliknya apa yang orang Melayu buat? Tiada apa-apa. Mereka ialah satu bangsa yang cukup selesa, komplesen (complacent), alpa dan tidak peduli. Malah pemikiran mereka cukup bercelaru. - An astute observation about the Malays.
6. Lancarkan segera 1Melayu, 1Bumi dalam lingkungan UMNO dan parti-parti Melayu yang lain. - A call for all malay political parties to unite.
7. Jika Pas degil dan tidak mahu ikut serta, gabungkan dengan puluhan NGO-NGO Melayu yang kini tumbuh bagaikan cendawan di atas bumi Malaysia ini.
8. Perlu diingat NGO-NGO itu wujud kerana mereka dahagakan wadah perjuangan untung nasib bangsa semakin ditinggalkan. UMNO harus tarik pertubuhan sukarela ini ke hadapan dan menjadi juara semula dalam soal ini.
9. Tiada makna adanya 1Malaysia, jika orang Melayu sendiri pun berpecah.
10. Kini terletak dalam tangan UMNO untuk menentukan hidup atau mati bangsa ini.
11. There you go. If all Malays are united and joined Barisan Nasional alongside the MCA, MIC, and several other component parties, what is there to lose?
In fact, UNITY AMONG THE MALAY/ MUSLIMS will:
1. bring strength and mutual respect amongst all Muslims;
2. enable continual efforts to uphold Islam as the Official religion;
3. help assimilate the virtues and Universal values of Islam in the lives and education of the Malaysians;
4. foster the bond of Muslim brotherhood stronger than ever before,
5. see a nation (that will continue to be) ruled by Muslims,who will uphold peace, justice and harmony, in a multi-ethnic multi-faith society, in line with the fundamental teachings of Islam.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
April 2011 –
1. Ketua Penerangan UMNO Kelantan, Dali Hussin berkata Pas sepatutnya sedar bahawa realiti politik masa kini memperlihatkan parti itu tidak mendapat apa-apa keuntungan daripada pakatan pembangkang yang disertainya melainkan hanya menguntung DAP bagi memecahbelahkan orang Melayu.
2. Selain beberapa siri kekalahan Pas pada pilihanraya kecil lalu tegasnya keputusan pilihanraya negeri Sarawak yang berlangsung Sabtu lalu juga membuktikan Pas tidak lebih sekadar alat tunggangan pakatan pembangkang terutama DAP.
3. “Saya rasa Pas secara amnya sedar bahawa mereka hanya dimanipulasi oleh rakan sekutunya tetapi Pas tidak mahu menerima kenyataan ini.
4. Mungkin niat Pas itu betul berjuang dan berkorban untuk rakan sekutu mereka tetapi adakah mereka sedar, kebaikan mereka ini membuatkan PKR dan DAP mengambil kesempatan.
5. “DAP terutamanya memperalatkan kelemahan Pas demi kepentingan politik mereka. Di Sarawak Pas hanya diberi lima kerusi sekadar ambil syarat. Mereka tahu Pas tidak akan menang jadi cukup sekadar Pas berjaya memecahbelahkan undi”, katanya kepada UMNO-Online di sini.
6. Justeru katanya Pas tidak boleh menolak hakikat betapa mereka hanyalah keldai tunggangan DAP yang setakat ini tidak memberi apa-apa keuntungan kepada mereka.
7. “Yang mendapat banyak manfaat adalah DAP. Pas juga hilang ramai penyokong dan sebilangan ahlinya juga mula tawar hati sejak menyertai pakatan pembangkang.
8. “Mereka gadaikan perjuangan mereka selama ini yang kononnya untuk memperjuangkan Islam sedangkan DAP tetap seperti DAP yang dulu… tidak pernah berubah malah dapat keuntungan besar hasil kedangkalan Pas yang terlalu mengejar kuasa,” ujarnya.
9. Dali yang juga merupakan Ketua UMNO Bahagian Pengkalan Chepa mahu rakyat terutama orang Melayu melihat akan senario ini bagaimana gagalnya Pas dan berjayanya DAP mengaut keuntungan.
10. “Perjuangan Pas kini semata-mata ingin menjatuhkan UMNO dan BN sekaligus tindakan mereka ini memecahbelahkan umat Islam”, katanya.
11. Sejak menyertai pakatan tambah beliau lagi Pas sentiasa akur kepada semua kehendak DAP walaupun ianya bercanggah dengan prinsip perjuangan mereka sendiri.
Kalau Fatah dan Hamas boleh bersepakat dan bersatu di Palestin, kita sama-sama doakan semoga Islam-Melayu bersatu melalui penyatuan/ Pakatan UMNO-PAS.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Who are we to talk about Sarawak's Chief Minister (C.M)?
Pre-election time, suddenly the explosion of allegations in alternative media about C.M.
Why now?Why not make news about him 1, 3 , 5, 10 years ago? Think.
There's a MOTIVE here in the alternative media, that YOU may not know about.
Did he oppress you?
Did he oppress any of the foreigners who demonise him now ?
Did he oppress his own people, 21 ethnic tribes in all?
Do you seriously believe that these foreigners really care about the people of Sarawak?
I doubt it.
If they sincerely do, then why didn’t I find any foreigners,not a single one, travelling to and residing in the interiors of Sibu, for example, 3 hours by sampan? What have they done to improve their folks’ happiness?
The local folks there are contented, less materialistic and much more grateful than most of us, urbanites.
Many of us, in Sememnanjung, are an ungrateful lot to begin with;
we know so little about the people of Sarawak, yet we demonise the CM as if we really care about Sarawakians. What a joke.
I took that journey in mid-April 2011 with 32 of my friends to meet the peace-loving people in the Longhouses. We played Futsal together, ate together, and we, from Semenanjung, shared our skills to check their health and well-being.
None of them were found to be malnourished.
These lovely folks, The Ibans, Dayaks, Melanau, are so polite and much more civilized in their behaviour and speeches than those “modern” people in alternative media who pretend to ‘defend the Sarawakians’ but care little.
They are more "civilised" than us who think we are "better", simply because we have TV, Astro, a big house, big car, big money, big business.
So, I know what I am talking about.
Remember folks, The people of Sarawak cast THEIR VOTES in April 2011; and guess what happened?
They CHOSE to have PBB led by C.M.
Doesn't that say a lot about what the peace-loving people of Sarawak think ?
They are not stupid, you know.
Do not underestimate the people of Sarawak.
WE should ALWAYS CHECK THE VALIDITY OF ALLEGATIONS made by Sarawak Report and Radio Free Sarawak which will report as if they are true. Be careful.
Extracted from a Blog (The Unspinners):the following:
....."Lawan balik dan persoal data-data dan document yang keluar di Sarawak Report dan Radio Free Sarawak.
Percayalah bahawa lebih banyak dokumen BOHONG dari yang benar.
Contoh: Jameelah anak Taib Mahmud ada banyak syarikat. Itu memang biasa dalam sebuah syarikat hartanah untuk letak satu hartanah dalam lain2 syarikat. (Tanya lah businessmen –businessmen hartanah; contoh Sunway, YTL, dan lain-lain)
Gambar photosensor yang konon warna hutan Sarawak tidak sehijau hutan Kalimantan. Punyalah PEMBOHONG. Salahguna dan penyelewengan lebih banyak di Indonesia, sepatutnya Indonesia lagi perang dalam peta.
Banyak dokumen boleh dicheck samada ianya bohong atau tidak.
INi kerana modus operandi mereka sama macam kaki PENIPU Raja Petra yang menyiarkan dokumen PALSU seperti dokumen laporan pusrawi kes saiful dan deklarasi bersumpah Dr Osman......"
REMEMBER the modus operandi of the Zionist hands that control the USA and British Governments;
and how- in order to justify their ultimate aim of replacing a nation's government (with a puppet regime)- they have to firstly, convince us, the public.
How? THEY would repeatedly issue FALSE NEWS, FALSE DOCUMENTS, FALSE PICTURES, FALSE STORIES & FALSE WITNESSES about "WEAPONS OF MASSIVE DESTRUCTION" supposedly in Saddam Hussein's hands, that were never found TO THIS DAY? ... They keep issuing lies day in and day out, until we BELIEVED THEIR STORY.
Yes, even Sept. 11 "attack" by ...haha.."Al Qaeda".
It's an inside job, folks! Gotcha. (You may go to AE911Truth.org for more truths )
Sarawak Report is NO DIFFERENT.
Modus operandi- same. PREDICTABLE.
Why did they (USA, UK) ) FALSIFY it all?
Yes, to MAKE THE WORLD/ CITIZENS - you and me- BELIEVE those LIES, and to believe that the ruling government should be removed, AND to be replaced by puppet regime, led by someone THEY groom and choose.
In Malaysia, there's the puppet regime leader wanna-be, in waiting, known to us all, Anwar, who himself confesses to be a good friend of the Neo-Conservative Zionist and Jew, Paul Wolfowitz and gang.
And what are the consequences from the FALSIFICATION AND FABRICATION (of the Iraq and 9-11 stories) ?
a) Unnecessary chaos in the nation, followed by ILLEGAL WAR and invasion of 2 nations, Iraq and Afghanistan, now poorer than ever, in basic infrastructure than they ever were during Saddam's time or Taliban’s ;
b) the greedy transfer of OIL and other natural assets of Iraq/ Afghanistan to the pro-Zionist regimes of USA and Britain, via their crony companies, and placement of a PUPPET leader in the government. They cannot have those assets without having a puppet leader in it.
c) Business suffers; livelihoods suffer; jobs suffer; families suffer.Economy destroyed.
You want your country MALAYSIA to be ruled by a puppet leader who would sing to the tune of the Zionists, and give our assets away to them ? Same modus operandi, folks.
Don’t be fooled by the “sensational news and reporting” by the Alternative Media that appeared like mushrooms in recent times.
You see, they have a mission. The mission is, to make you and me, the citizens of Malaysia, believe whatever they put in their electronic ‘newspaper’, so that our minds turn against OUR OWN LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT.
Yup, THE SAME government that had kept our town in peaceful harmony since Independence, so that our parents, and you and I , and our kids could go to school, get education, get a job, go to work, find business, get rich, and go about our daily lives without feeling the fear of WAR and CHAOS in the city streets.
Some of us have become really really rich, because the government provided the environment for us to build our business and occupation to such great heights.
We will not appreciate our government until the PEACE and HARMONY is taken away from us; then we will regret. By that time, it’s too late.
Hey, folks, DON’T BITE the hands that feed you ….and that keep your country in peace!
So do you REALLY WANT to believe those foreigners?
Foreigners who issue "report after report" (superficially believable)...but how many of us would go through every single line and page of their purported "documents" to check their AUTHENCITY??) . Hands up, anyone!
Foreigners and a small number of disgruntled (rich) Sarawakians - a minority (while most Sarawakians are contented and love the peace) tout, high and low with all their stories about The Chief Minister of Sarawak, who, by the way, through his PBB political party, won ALL SEATS which they contested in the democratically run Sarawak State Elections.
Who are we - orang Semenanjung- and also those bigot Foreigners who fund the "Sarawak Report" and "Radio Free Saawak" , to say?
The PEOPLE OF SARAWAK themselves elect PBB to represent them. Every seat contested by PBB was won.
PKR contested 49 seats. They lost 46 !
29th April 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Let me share with you an article from SELANGORDAILY.COM that described one of them, the late Tan Sri Yahya Ahmad. I never personally knew this man except having read about him in the media back in the nineties, and his life was 'cut short', but what intrigued me was the description of him as a businessman who remained humble, sincere and ever ready to help other fellow Bumiputera countrymen to be successful too. And that probably made him a businessman most deserving of attention from the then Prime Minister, Dato' Seri (now Tun) Dr. Mahathir Mohamed.
Here's an abstract of the story taken from SELANGORDAILY.COM website.
"...Kejayaan Tan Sri Yahya banyak didokong oleh Tun Dr Mahathir. Boleh dikatakan beliau adalah anak emas Tun. Sewaktu melawat jenazahnya Tun menangis teresak-esak.
Tun banyak memberi serta meluluskan projek-projek perniagaan kepada DRB Hicom kerana sikap Allahyarham yang baik.
Beliau tidak sombong, merendah diri serta menolong orang ramai. Satu projek yang kerajaan berikan kepadanya, seribu projek dia turunkan kepada usahawan-usahawan bumiputra yang lain.
Tun memang banyak bergantung kepadanya pada masa itu untuk menolong usahawan-usahawan bumiputra.
Beliau tidak menipu Tun dan beliau boleh buat apa yang Tun arahkan dalam usaha menolong kaum bumiputra. Beliau lakukan dengan sejujur-jujurnya dan seikhlas-ikhlasnya..Hubungan rapat antara Allahyarham dan Tun pada ketika itu menimbulkan ketidaksenangan ahli-ahli koporat lain yang berperangai lintah darat.
Terutamanya kroni-kroni Timbalan Perdana Menteri pada masa itu, Anwar Ibrahim. Mereka dengki kerana semua projek-projek besar pada masa itu pergi kepada DRB Hicom...."
The mystery of the helicopter crash that killed him was never solved to this day.
Monday, February 21, 2011
So, you Malaysians, do be grateful for the life, livelihood and the current harmonious state that took 50-60 years to reach this far, after we achieved Independence in 1957.
"THERE IS THIS MYTH that Singapore is a rich country and its citizens are well-taken care of.
The elderly poor in Singapore lead just as tragic lives. Many have to, literally, work until they die:
In 1999 monthly wages for low-skilled workers decreased by as much as 34 percent.
- Nearly 30 percent of households were not earning enough to afford the minimum standard of living. The Government estimates that the subsistence level in Singapore is US$600 for a household of four people—a conservative figure for a country that is consistently ranked among the most expensive cities in the world to live in.
- Between 1998 and 1999, the average household monthly income of the poorest 10 percent of the population decreased by nearly 50 percent. The following year, the figure nose-dived by another 54 percent.
- In 1990, the richest 10 percent of households earned 15.6 times more than the poorest 10 percent. (Households with no income-earners are excluded from this category.) By 2000, the gap widened: the richest 10 percent earned 36 times more than the poorest 10 percent.
- The number of households with monthly incomes of less than $3,000 was 40 percent in 1998 but increased to 42 percent in 1999.
"Visitors often remark about the tidiness and orderliness of Singapore. It is because of such an impression that makes the cases of poverty described in the earlier paragraphs so hard to believe.
The reason why the poor in Singapore are not more visible is that the Ministry of Community Development and Sports conduct frequent raids through its Destitute Persons Service, looking for and picking up vagrants.
If Singapore seems to have less destitute, it is not because the numbers are not present. The real reason is that the PAP Government is just much more efficient in clearing the streets of homeless people.
For all the hype claiming that Singapore is a near-paradise, 20 percent of its citizens indicated that they want to leave the country, predominantly because of the stressful lifestyle and high cost of living. These would-be émigrés are mainly from the strata of younger, higher-income professionals."
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Anti Barisan National blogger Susan Loone, proudly described the Birthday bash on Karpal Singh in 2010.
She wrote "..........He also spoke about his close comrade Lim Kit Siang and his son Guan Eng, saying the former was actually “the de facto chief minister of Penang”. ..."
(posted July 19th 2010)
Who runs Penang?
LIM Guat Eng - behind him is LIM Kit Siang- behind Kit Siang is LEE Kuan Yew
The next question is: who actually is the "Menteri Besar" SELANGOR? Is it Khalid Ibrahim, or... those hands handling the strings on this puppet, thus bringing forward their own agenda, piece by piece.
(see the similarity between the above pattern of "governing" a state, and that of the pro-Zionist, pro-Israel Jews within the USA Administration, controlling the USA. As a result, the ordinary American citizens are squeezed and strangulated economically, financially, while the capitalist (minority) pro-Zionist Jews make all the "laws" that will only benefit the latter).
FOR THE LOVE OF MY COUNTRY, I hereby vow and shall continue to pursue and disclose facts coming from a wide range of sources, that will expose individuals, agencies and "NGO's " that have the intention of breaking up a nation, MY NATION.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Let me share with you an article by Ramzy Baroud in globalresearch.cc that appeared just one day before Hosni Mubarak, a staunch ally of US and Israel (some of us call him US puppet) stepped down as President of Egypt of 30 years.
With regards to the Egyptian population''s spontaneous and collective uprising (some might call it "revolution" against the Dictator President, this is what Ramzy had to say:
1. “The much-feted Mossad was taken by surprise,” wrote Uri Avnery.
2. The CIA was too, although US lawmakers are trying to determine “whether the CIA and other spy agencies failed to give President Obama adequate warning of the unfolding crisis in Egypt” (as reported by Greg Miller in the Washington Post, February 4).
3. Senator Dianne Feinstein who heads the Intelligence Committee, accused the intelligence community of ‘lacking” performance.
4. The CIA should have monitored Facebook more closely, she suggested.
5. But there can be no telling when a nation revolts.
6. Most of the chanting multitudes have no Facebook accounts. They don’t tweet either.
7. In Tahrir Square, a man with a moustache, dark skin and handsome features carried a cardboard sign on which he had written, rather hurriedly: “I want to eat. My monthly salary is 267 (Egyptian) pounds – approx $45 – and I have four children.”
8. Just when we were told that a religious strife was about to engulf Egypt, and that the people were subdued to the point that there was no hope, millions of brave Egyptians declared a revolution that brought Muslims and Christians together.
9. The courage and the bravery they displayed is enough to restore our faith in the world - in the human race, and in ourselves.
10. Those who are still wondering if Arabs are capable of this or that need not ponder anymore.
11. Just listen to them roar, and you will find the answer."
AUTHOR: RAMZY BAROUD
Ramzy Baroud (www.ramzybaroud.net) is an internationally-syndicated columnist and the editor of PalestineChronicle.com. His latest book is My Father Was a Freedom Fighter: Gaza's Untold Story (Pluto Press, London), available on Amazon.com.
Ramzy Baroud is a frequent contributor to Global Research.
Friday, January 7, 2011
1. "Mereka (DAP) kini bertungkus lumus untuk menghapuskan kuasa Melayu di negeri Pulau Pinang buat selama-lamanya.
2. DAP Pulau Pinang kini memulakan usaha ‘rezoning’ atau mengezon semula atau membuat garis persempadanan semula semua penempatan penduduk Pulau Pinang.
3. Rancangan di sebalik itu ialah menjadikan semua kawasan majoriti pengundi Melayu berpecah menjadi secil-kecil dan tidak ada suara majoriti di semua tempat.
4. Untuk ini orang Melayu akan dipindahkan dalam bentuk kumpulan –kumpulan kecil dan diletakkan ketengah-tengah kawasan pengundi Cina .
5. Manakala para pengundi Cina pula dalam bentuk kumpulan yang besar dipindahkan kekawasan penduduk Orang Melayu untuk menjadikan bilangan mereka melebihi bilangan penduduk Melayu.
6. Cara ini bila pilihanraya nanti semua calon DAP dan pakatan mereka akan menang mudah.
7. Cara inilah yang telah dibuat oleh Lee Kuan Yew di Singapura sebaik saja dia keluarkan dirinya dari Persekutuan Malaysia pada tahun 1965 lalu.
8. Saya ('Pisau') mempunyai bukti , bahawa Lim Guan Eng hampir setiap minggu terbang ke Singapura mengadap Sifu atau guru besarnya bagaimana hendak menghapuskan kuasa politik Melayu di Pulau Pinang.
9. Katanya (LGE), Lee Kuan Yew berkata kepadanya..” You don’t worry I’ll teach you step by step."
10. Banyak rumah kos rendah dan kos sederhana rendah sedang dirancang pembinaan disebelah tanah besar.
11. Pisau cadangkan kerajaan pusat seperti SPNB supaya membina banyak rumah mampu milik di sebelah pulau dan pastikan 80% adalah milik melayu dan dikenakan syarat tidak boleh dijual.
12. Kita mengharapkan melayu Pulau Pinang agar bangkit dan sedar apa yang sebenarnya yang diinginkan oleh Khalifah cina melaka ini..."
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
1. " Rafik Hariri’s convoy was attacked in Beirut on 14 February 2005. Twenty-three people were killed and one hundred injured.
2. From the outset of the investigation, it was generally accepted that the attack had been perpetrated by a suicide bomber driving a van packed with explosives.
3. Having been established to compensate for the Lebanese lack of professionalism, one would have expected the United Nations mission to scrupulously observe the classical criminal procedures. Not so!
4. The crime scene - on the basis of the topography still intact as well as the photos and video footage shot on that day - was not examined in detail. The victims were not exhumed and no autopsies were performed. For a long time, no attempt was made to ascertain the modus operandi. After discarding the hypothesis of a bomb buried in the ground, the investigators espoused the one involving the van withough bothering to verify it.
5. And yet, this version is implausible: looking at the crime scene, anyone can easily observe the very large and deep crater that a surface explosion could not have dug out.
6. Faced with the adamancy of the Swiss experts who refused to endorse the official version, on 19 October the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL) recreated the crime scene behind closed doors. It didn’t take place in Lebanon, nor in the Netherlands which is the seat of the STL, but in France, one of the countries funding the Tribunal.
7. When we asked a number of military experts what kind of explosives would be capable of generating such damage, they mentioned a new type of weapon which has been developed over several decades and is featured in reports appearing in scientific journals.
8. The combination of nuclear and nonotechnology science can trigger an explosion the exact strength of which can be regulated and controlled.
9. There is one unequivocal fact: this weapon is equipped with a nano-quantity of enriched uranium, emanating radiations which are quantifiable.
10. Now, it just so happens that one of the passengers in Rafik Hariri’s armoured car survived the explosion. Former Minister Bassel Fleyhan was taken to a topnotch French military hospital for treatment. The doctors were astounded to discover that he had been in contact with enriched uranium. But no one linked this to the attack.
11. Technically speaking, the weapon is shaped like a small missile, a few tens of centimeters long.
12. It must be fired from a drone.
13. Actually, several witnesses assured they had heard an aircraft flying over the scene of the crime.
14. The investigators asked the United States and Israel, whose surveillance satellites are permanently switched on, to provide them with the pertinent images. On the day of the attack, the United States had deployed AWACS aircraft over Lebanon. The live feeds could help to establish the presence of a drone and even to determine its flight path.
15. But Washington and Tel Aviv - which indefatigably urge all parties to cooperate with the STL - turned down the request.
16. At a press conference held on 10 August 2010, Hassan Nasrallah showed a video which, according to him, was shot by Israeli military drones and intercepted by his organisation. All of Rafik Hariri’s movements had been registered for months, until the final day when all the surveillance converged on the bend in the road where the attack was staged. Thus, Tel-Aviv had been surveying the area prior to the assassination.
So, who fired the missile?
- Hezbollah intercepted and released videos from Israeli drones surveying Rafik Hariri’s movements and the scene of the crime.
18. Hence, it is easy to understand why former Berlin Attorney General Detlev Mehlis - a very controversial figure within his own profession - was eager to preside the UN Investigation Commission.
19. He is, in fact, notoriously linked to the German and U.S. secret services. Assigned in 1986 to shed light on the attack against the La Belle disco in Berlin, he diligently covered up all Israeli and U.S. fingerprints to falsely accuse Libya and justify the bombing of Mouammar Khadafi’s palace by the U.S. Air Force. In the early 2000s, Mr Mehlis was lavishly paid for his stint as researcher at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (think-tank linked to AIPAC, the pro-Israel lobby) and at the Rand Corporation (think-tank attached to the U.S. military industrial complex).
20. The truth ultimately seeps through.
21. The Israeli drone videos released by the Hezbollah expose Israel’s involvement in the crime preparations. The facts revealed by Odnako point to the use of a sophisticated German weapon.
The puzzle is nearly complete. "
Thierry Meyssan is a frequent contributor to Global Research.