Given the global 'panic' on H1N1 flu, I shall discuss this topic, with particular attention to what the global mainstream media does NOT inform the masses.
1. There are some factors that suggest the swine flu killing people in Mexico may be a biological weapon, but obviously no such conclusion can be drawn at this time. The World Health Organization and the U.S. government have been quick to deny such claims .
2. Wayne Madsen wrote in the online-journal, "Our Mexico City source said a top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission “vectors” that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon. The UN expert believes that Ebola, HIV/AIDS, and the current A-H1N1 swine flu virus are biological warfare agents. "
3. He added that past swine flu outbreaks have been spread from pigs to humans, who then passed the flu on to other humans. However, with A-H1N1, there have been no reported infections of pigs. (http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4631.shtml ).
4. Other pandemics need much greater attention, as the following data shows. "Other global pandemics include:
-- 1.3 billion people live on less than $1 dollar a day, including over 500 million existing in "absolute poverty" according to the World Bank; another three billion survive on about $2 a day; poverty this extreme kills;
-- starvation and famine kill about 15 million children annually;
-- according to the World Health Organization (WHO), one-third of the world population is ill-fed and another one-third is starving;
malnutrition affects one in twelve people, including 160 million children under age five;
-- global hunger, starvation and famine persist in spite of a plentiful world food supply;-- five million annual smoking-related deaths occur;"
5. "..These are real preventable pandemics, not fake ones like Swine Flu being hyped for profit, to spread fear, and divert public attention from real problems like the above-listed ones, the deepening global economic holocaust.." (Stephen Lendman ).
6. Another article by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky, enlightens us on the paucity and manipulation of data to justify national (and international) medical emergency measures of influenze A-H1N1.( www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14901 ). How reliable is the data, he queried. Does the data justify a Worldwide public health emergency, including a $40 billion dollar vaccination program which largely favors a handful of pharmaceutical companies?
7. "The Atlanta based Center for Disease Control (CDC) acknowledged that what was being collected in the US were figures of "confirmed and probable cases". There was, however, NO breakdown between "confirmed" and "probable". In fact, only a small percentage of the reported cases were "confirmed" by a laboratory test.
8. There was no attempt to improve the process of data collection in terms of lab. confirmation. In fact quite the opposite.
9. Following the level 6 Pandemic announcement, both the WHO and the CDC decided that data collection of individual confirmed and probable cases was NO longer necessary to ascertain the spread of swine flu. As of July 10, one month after the announcement of the level six pandemic, the WHO discontinued the collection of confirmed cases.
10. "The statements of the WHO are notoriously contradictory", Chossudovsky wrote. "While creating an atmosphere of fear and insecurity, pointing to an impending global public health crisis, the WHO has also acknowledged that the underlying symptoms are moderate and that "most people will recover from swine flu within a week, just as they would from seasonal forms of influenza" .
11. "Instead of collecting data --which would have provided empirical backing to its assessments on how the H1N1 virus was spreading-- the CDC announced that it had developed a model "to try to determine the true number of novel H1N1 flu cases in the United States". "
12. "Without systematic lab confirmation, it is impossible to specify the nature of the virus because the symptoms of H1N1 are broadly similar to those of common influenza."
13. "In other words, do the data collected and transmitted by the states to the CDC confirm cases of H1N1 swine flu or do they indicate the prevalence of seasonal influenza? "
14. "What we are dealing with is a process of statistical manipulation, which has far-reaching implications and which could potentially create an atmosphere of panic. "
15. In Britain, the transition has been from "confirmed cases" (lab confirmation) to "suspected cases" (established by health professional, not requiring testing) to "self categorization" .
16. Ironically, he added, "as the pandemic progresses, the process of data collection becomes increasingly loose and unprofessional. One would normally expect the opposite, that following the announcement of Worldwide level 6 pandemic, that the process of data collection would be developed and improved as means to formulating a public health action plan."
17. "Reports from Britain by prominent physicians (to the author) suggest that doctors and epidemiologists in the UK are being threatened. They risk being fired by the National Health authorities if they speak out and reveal the falsehoods underlying the data as well as government statements.
18. It is essential that physicians, epidemiologists and health workers speak out through their respective associations and refute the statements of government health officials who are tacitly acting on behalf of Big Pharma, as well as denounce the manipulation of the data.
19. It is also important to warn the public on the dangers of untested H1N1 flu vaccines.
20. What we are dealing with is a big lie. A process of generating fake data which is then used to justify a nationwide vaccination program.
21. "The political and corporate interests behind this Worldwide public health emergency must be the target of citizens' actions. "
22. "The Worldwide public health emergency serves to divert public opinion from the real crisis which is affecting the World's people. This crisis is characterised by rising poverty and unemployment and the collapse in social services. "
23. "Both the Economic Crisis and the Middle East Central Asian war are the object of routine and persistent media distortion and camouflage. "
24. In contrast, the H1N1 swine flu --despite its relatively mild and benign impacts-- is depicted as major "Save the World" endeavor". (Michel Chossudovsky, economics professor& Director of the Centre for Research on Globalization, Montreal.)