(Pix courtesy of Helen Ang blogsite)
"There is this picture of a young kurang ajar Malaysian-Chinese boy with his right foot on the picture of Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak. A despicable act indeed!
He appears to be so arrogant and smug and such behaviour is now so prevalent among young ingrates like him who was mostly raised by his equally kurang ajar parents,.
Why not, he probably said to himself, now that he has a good life and probably a good job and yet he cannot come to term with the fact that what he dreamt could not be realised and cursed himself that he is Malaysian of Chinese descent, but then if he was born in neighbouring countries right now he could not even speak his own mother tongue walking down the street!
But the truth of the matter is that life for him, like the rest of the "suppressed" members of the Malaysian minority of this country is so "bad" that many of them, while driving in their Mercs, Bentleys, Jaguar, Audis, Porsche, Lamborghini etc and living in expensive houses and condominiums in posh areas of town that they will be cursing about how life for them is so miserable.
So they vented their frustration of being so badly "discriminated" upon by stepping on pictures of the prime minister "-end quote.
1. So, as a chinese, I assume this man is, is a minority in Malaysia. Yes?
2. As a minority, (from his despicable act), he is presumably unhappy, because he is "oppressed" by the Prime Minister (PM) and the Barisan Nasional.
3. Now, study the room in which this photo was taken.
Does he live in a shack?
4. Look at the picture: His shoes..... second-hand cheap BATA shoes perhaps?
5. View the room: no electricity? Cruel cruel government.
5. Ask him what car(s) he and his familiy members drive. Proton Iswara?
6. Ask him, the PM deprived him of education?
7. After all, he is only trying to show his "frustration" that the Government of Malaysia for being so cruel and oppressive to his community.
**More pictures here: