2. Even United States was rank at 12th in the world they already claimed that they are among the cheapest in the world. If 12th dare to claim they are among the cheapest then what about Malaysia which rank at 9th ?
3. Malaysia is rate at $3.30 per gasoline while United states at $4.19.
( this exclude the latest Malaysia BN government who reduces our RON 97 by 20 sen per liter and most importantly Anwar only PROMISE while BN deliver it despite not being in BN Manifesto after winning in GE 13 )
Oil Exporter Issue
4. DAP and Anwar allegations that Malaysia is oil exporter country therefore the price should be cheaper ? Facts no 1 we not even recognize by OPEC as an oil exporter country . The REAL oil exporter country will be invited to be part of OPEC. Facts no 2 will be 90% of the daily oil that Malaysia produces already uses for local consumption. In this case we actually only export 10% of our oil.
U.S. oil output rose 14 percent to 6.5 million barrels per day last year — a record increase. By 2020, the nation is forecast to overtake Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest crude oil producer. At the same time, U.S. gasoline demand has fallen to 8.7 million barrels a day, its lowest level since 2001, as people switch to more fuel-efficient cars.
5. Price of oil in Malaysia is even cheaper than many other REAL OIL producer and exporter countries like Iraq , Sudan and etc etc.
6. Anwar Free Education policy ? Norway is unusual in that it’s the only major oil producer with expensive gas. Instead of subsidizing fuel at the pump, the country uses its oil profits for services, such as free college education, and savings for infrastructure improvements. A country like Norway who do not give their citizens oil subsidy end up giving them free education. As in Malaysia , the educational loan interest rate is only at 1% and 80% of the entire cost in public University already subsidized by the government. This include OIL Subsidy from Malaysia government.
7. Malaysia tax rate is at Malaysia 27% while compare to United States tax rate at 40%. Means every RM 100 American is earning then RM 40 will be given back to the government. Yet the citizen and politicians including the oppositions never promise to reduce price of oil , free education and free this and free that. Malaysian who pay just 27% of tax thinks that they are the BOSS while people in United States thinks that the country is the boss. They belief in not what your country can do for you but WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY – John F Kennedy
8. US Unemployment rate at 7.3% vs Malaysia 3.3% ( In economic theory unemployment rate at 5% is normal and below 5% is good )
9. Since DAP and Anwar always ask us not to compare with country that is worst than us then why not we just compare all this with 1 of the top and best country in the world which is the United States ? Some call it AMERICA .
10. United States national debt is at USD 16 TRILLION vs Malaysia at USD 132 Billion. When Mitt Romney fought against Obama he never politicized this issue to claim that US will go bankrupt but instead selling to the Americans what he can do to reduce the National Debt. In Malaysia ? Just at RM 500 billion while ignoring the facts that our national debt is at 53% GDP ( normal ) and earning more than RM 200 billion a year after PM Najib took over and yet people like Anwar , Lim Kit Siang and Red Bean Army can spread that our country is going to go bankrupt ? Worst many Malaysian students who are ECONOMIC GRADUATE and study economy during SPM and STPM can even belief such a fake lie.
Anwar and DAP had never tell you how they are going to reduce our national debts. They only tell you how they going to SPEND our country money to give YOU this and That Free and abolish this and that .
BN vs PR State Debts
11. BN rule Kedah for 55 years and the state debts is only at RM 1 billion. Pakatan Rakyat rule less than 4 years ( after Mac 2008 ) they state debt had increase to RM 3 billion in just 4 years time ! Penang state under DAP is a surplus state ? DAP transfer 90% of their state water debt to the Federal. Since Federal is under BN then the surplus credit should actually goes to BN.
12. Corruption ? After PM Najib too over Malaysia World Corruption Perception Index improve by 6th ranking from 60th to 54th over the last 4 years.