Saturday, June 8, 2013
Outspoken Tunku Abdul Aziz in disclosing DAP misdemeanours, receives death threats
Outspoken Tunku Abdul Aziz in disclosing DAP misdemeanours, receives death threats from an unknown person today.
He has since made a police report.
In recent months, Tunku Abdul Aziz (TAA) has been outspoken in telling the Malaysian people that DAP is not what it claims to be: in matters of transparency, fairness and hidden agenda in promoting chaos and lawlessness in the country.
So much for DAP's-PKR supporters' so-called "freedom of speech" and "Civil society". What bull.
1. TAA joined DAP (2008) : DAP's big catch:
2. DAP's Zairil is not a Malay, said TAA. "Zairil Abdullah is not a Malay. Both his (biological) parents are Chinese," he claimed, adding that he knew the late Tan Sri Mohd Khir Johari, who had adopted Zairil.
3. TAA is against BERSIH that breaks the law, and spoke out.
4. TAA is against BERSIH if it breaks the law
"my statements have caused problems with the Pakatan Rakyat leadership"
5. "I'll continue to expose DAP"
6. Exposure on PKR plan to create chaos during GE13, via systematic training by certain NGOs.