Much information can be read from this website
1. Following documented cases of United
States-based organizations funding pro-opposition civil society groups
associated with civil unrest in Russia and the Middle East, Chairperson
Ambiga Sreenevasan acknowledged that the Bersih coalition received financial
support from the National Democratic Institute (NDI) and George Soros’ Open
Society Institute (OSI)
2. "Bersih" movement run by Soros-funded frauds seek to restore IMF functionary Anwar Ibrahim to power, wrote Tony Cartalucci.
3. Bersih is indisputably serving as a political vehicle for Anwar Ibrahim
and Malaysia's opposition front "Pakatan Rakyat," to return to power.
That Anwar Ibrahim himself was
Chairman of the Development Committee of the World Bank and
International Monetary Fund (IMF) in 1998, held lecturing positions at
the School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins
University, was a consultant to the World Bank, and a panelist at the Neo-Con lined National Endowment for Democracy's "Democracy Award" and a panelist at a NED donation ceremony
- the very same US organization whose subsidiaries are funding and supporting Bersih - casts
irrefutable doubt on their official agenda for "clean and fair
4. A pattern of foreign-funded organizations carrying out foreign-backed
sedition within a target country, in turn backed by the corporate-owned
media and "independent," "international" organizations funded by the
exact same money can be seen clearly in practice on Kuala Lumpur's
streets. What is also interesting is that NED-funded operations outside
of Malaysia have also been directed to support Bersih.
5. NED, NDI, IRI, & Freedom House are run by warmongering imperialists