Saturday, May 12, 2012

Regrets ot the dying man

http://www.inspirationandchai.com/Regrets-of-the-Dying.html
(from the website of Bronnie Ware)

Food for thought : from a caregiver.

1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me. 

2. I wish I didn't work so hard.

 3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

 
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

"Many did not realise until the end that happiness is a choice. They had stayed stuck in old patterns and habits. The so-called 'comfort' of familiarity overflowed into their emotions, as well as their physical lives. Fear of change had them pretending to others, and to their selves, that they were content.

No comments:

Post a Comment